ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my black 172

black 172
hello i just bought my clio after my last car was written off from a tornado at my place of work

IMAG0116.jpg

this is how strong it was it tipped this over as well

IMAG0121.jpg

that happened at the end of November so i thought now i'm 28 time for a fun car after looking 172's seemed to fit the bill nicely so after shopping about i found this with 56k on the clock

IMAG0146.jpg

sorry for the poor photo's

this is on butter tubs pass on wed it was i great run out to get used how the car goes and handles and i have to say i love it

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

the car will be getting new brake pads and discs and braided lines and some good tyres in the future just waiting on new exhaust mounts to turn up so i can stop the buzzing though the car as they are a mess .
will keep this up to date as and when i do stuff
carl

get some new plates too, 3/4 on the front

sorry about the swift, looks like one hell of a storm, onwards and upwards though :)

black 172
thanks guys
new plates are on the list as the rear is in a mess not sure about getting 3/4 as i live next door to the police station so makes them pulling me a tad easy

the storm was the maddest thing i have seen the noise was mental then i look out the door and pallets and roof panels are flying threw the air like paper and now i have a fun car rather than a shopping trolley as my dad liked to call it .

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I miss my black 172 :( Please keep the standard wheels, they look even better once its been lowered :)

black 172
only mod you will be able to see will be a spliter and to paint the grill black then i will just drive it i do like how it looks std

black 172
little update i have come round to detailing a little more i like a clean car as much as the next guy but if you had asked me what the two bucket method was i would of thought it was a follow on from two girls one cup so
i watched a few youtube clips this morning on how to get rid of a few light scratch's and came across it a trip to halfords to get some shampoo as i had run out i got some scratchX as well that stuff is worth its weight in gold tcut can do one theni give it a wax with autoglym super resin polish
going to take some photos tomorrow as it got too dark when i had finished .

i never thought a clio would make me a clean freak !

black 172
thanks i read there might be a meet on sunday if so i'm up for coming just cant post in that thread till my membership goes through if you could pm details then that would be great