ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY BEST QUOTE

JUST INSURED MY MOTOR LAST YEAR I WAS WIYH AXA I AM 24 ,HAD MY LICENCE 4 YEARS 1 YEARS NO CLAIMS WITH STANDARD VALVER MY RENEWAL WAS GOING TO COST ME A GRAND SO I CANCELED MY RENEWAL AND INSURANCE RAN OUT LAST NIGHT SO I WENT TO AXAS WEB SITE GOT A QUOTE WITH ALL THE SAME DETAILS AND GOT MY FULL COMP INSURANCE FOR £712 AND THATS WITH MONTHLY INSTALMENTS HOW STUPID IS THAT

Confused.com wanted 3k for my car (oh how funny, i laughed loads :mad:) but i kept with my normal insurance co and pay 1/3 of what they asked on my little white monster :D (35, fncb, 9yrs, 0 points, protected, High risk M postcode).

Tony

Ah, I did a confused.com thing on a Subaru Impreza Turbo 4WD.

£9100 fully comp - only got one quote.

Nice.

Quote: Originally posted by TB11 on 22 February 2004Confused.com wanted 3k for my car (oh how funny, i laughed loads :mad:) but i kept with my normal insurance co and pay 1/3 of what they asked on my little white monster :D (35, fncb, 9yrs, 0 points, protected, High risk M postcode).Tony

Thats still expensive though isnt it? Which part of Manchester are you in?

Im near stockport, but you have to take into consideration that my car does have over 300bhp and is new so..... (but yes your right, it is expensive but not as expensive as some of the quotes ive had!)

Tony

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

ur prob glad u dont live in Northern ireland then for insurance - its an absolute joke over here!

im goin to pay £2070 full comp in my own name drivin 2years for a 1.5dci 80 clio

that was cheapest - got quotes like £6000, £4500, £3000 its insane