ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My baby! (New car content)

BMW
just got pack from picking my baby up! i love her sooo much! + i got a free BMW detailing kit with it which is awesome :D
120d m sport coupe

CentralBedfordshire-20110819-00484.gif

CentralBedfordshire-20110819-00485.gif

CentralBedfordshire-20110819-00486.gif

CentralBedfordshire-20110819-00488.gif

CentralBedfordshire-20110819-00489.gif

CentralBedfordshire-20110819-00490.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't stand the coupe's, much prefer the hatch. Needs better wheels too, they are shocking.

But its not my car so just tell me to fcuk off.

Nice car all the same though.

BMW
I can't stand the coupe's, much prefer the hatch. Needs better wheels too, they are shocking.

But its not my car so just tell me to fcuk off.

Nice car all the same though.

Each to their own mate, if we were all the same everything would be pretty boring! :)

Listerine & Poledo
Too many people getting diesels these days because it's more economical innit, and then doing 3000 miles in a year :p

Lower tax, insurance, and more MPG's though.

Service intervals at least the same as a petrol, as much to go wrong as modern low-cubed, boosted motors, so where's the negative?

Aside from a lack of revs and duff noise.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Lower tax, insurance, and more MPG's though.

Service intervals at least the same as a petrol, as much to go wrong as modern low-cubed, boosted motors, so where's the negative?

Aside from a lack of revs and duff noise.

Higher purchasing cost, sounds like a tractor, black smoke o'death

Bland as f**k to drive

etc.