ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My attempt at using 3M Dinoc stuff...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I bought some washer blanks off Jonff off here and didnt really want to spray them so i borrowed some Dinoc off Nashy to wrap them, came out quite well, not bad for my 2nd attempt :rasp: Also did my bullets as they were looking a little worse for wear..

Dirty windowsill ftl, i cleaned it after i took the pic :eek:

IMG_0359.jpg

Fitted
IMG_0365.gif

IMG_0366.gif

The cars away being detailed on wednesday so il get some half decent pics then :)

Comments welcome

LY R26
looks good, i did the front diamond and fog lights on the meg last week and found it pretty easy to do and i usually mess stuff up lol.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Difficult to do the bullets?

Wasnt that difficult tbh, just have to keep heating up the Dinoc and working it into the letters with ur fingers or whatever you use.. I used a cotton bud for the smaller parts :rasp:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
looks good, i did the front diamond and fog lights on the meg last week and found it pretty easy to do and i usually mess stuff up lol.

I did my diamond a while ago but it looked crap so took it off, might give it another go, might even do the for surrounds..

i found it hard as, and gave up before i wasted it all :p

Patients is ur friend ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Just done the front diamond will get a pic when my iPhone decides to work..

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Bullets look impressive, I'd imagine I would have thrown mine across the room if I ever tried it!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Really nice work on the bullets Mark, they look great.

Now get it cleaned, polish those headlights, get it lower and refurb those wheels.

Do it all and you won't regret it :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Really nice work on the bullets Mark, they look great.

Now get it cleaned, polish those headlights, get it lower and refurb those wheels.

Do it all and you won't regret it :)

Cheers mate, Its going away for 2 days to be fully detailed, get rid of all the nasty swirl marks :D He also gonna try sort the headlights for me, wheel refurb and lowering will be done in time, im in no rush to lose the comfort :rasp:

P.S Hows the car going?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The car is wonderful now mate, fixed my bumper alignment issues Saturday and did a minor service (oil change etc) hasn't struggled to start either?

Running like a dream now, check the media section for the south east meet photos ;)

Get a pic up of the diamond, I couldn't really manage all the fiddly bits when I tried and cut it, which I realise was an awful idea and I should have just stretched it a lot!!!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im baffled as to why it didnt start tbh... Il check out the pics now ;)

My Phones playing up and my camera is fooked. Il get one asap.

Its not that bad to do, i tried cutting first but then it left small spaces in the diamond, so i stretched it and it turned out fine..