ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Arctic Blue 182

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
Looking good. And the conniseurs choice of colour I might add...

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
looks like a tidy example :) what wax did you use?

Used Meguiars ultimate liquid wax. Being a bit a a novice when it comes to detailing I thought I'd start with something reasonably cheap. I will be looking to invest in something a bit more on the expensive side soon.

Sport 182
Looks really nice mate,i just got mine in the same colour couple of days ago....nice bit of kit..Have you, or are you gonna do anything to yours yet or keep it standard ???

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Looks really nice mate,i just got mine in the same colour couple of days ago....nice bit of kit..Have you, or are you gonna do anything to yours yet or keep it standard ???

Cheers dude. I've got a viper induction kit on order and going for a KTR Janspeed supersport exhaust soon. That's all after I get the belts done and a service up a Fred's in a couple of weeks. I would like to get some coil overs but that's going to have to wait until later this year.

Any plans for yours mate?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Looking good Ron :) Still the best colour imo, even though some people on her think its the least desirable! Mine really needs a clean+polish like that!

p.s, i want your splitter!

Sport 182
Cheers dude. I've got a viper induction kit on order and going for a KTR Janspeed supersport exhaust soon. That's all after I get the belts done and a service up a Fred's in a couple of weeks. I would like to get some coil overs but that's going to have to wait until later this year.

Any plans for yours mate?

Yer i've been looking at the KTR janspeed,do you know anyone with one?? what sort of sound they putting out? also looking at the KTR performance pack 2,,,inlet manifolds,ecu remap ect..Its all money tho !!!!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Looking good Ron :) Still the best colour imo, even though some people on her think its the least desirable! Mine really needs a clean+polish like that!

p.s, i want your splitter!

12 sovs from Skoda ;)

Looks like a minter! Good 'detail' as well!

Cheers Paul. First time I've really ever done a 'proper' job. Used a machine polisher for the first time too, albeit a very cheap one but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yer i've been looking at the KTR janspeed,do you know anyone with one?? what sort of sound they putting out? also looking at the KTR performance pack 2,,,inlet manifolds,ecu remap ect..Its all money tho !!!!

I've had a little listen to a couple on YouTube. I know it's not ideal but it does give you some idea of what they sound like. I was considering the Scorpion RS192 but someone on here was saying they really didn't like it and that it sounded like a wet fart! lol.

And yes you are right it's all about the money and what with trying to save money to move to a bigger house the wife is not at all sympathetic to my need to spend cash on the motor lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cooksports fitted earlier this week (massive thanks to Ant (Scrooge) for fitting them!)

And freshly painted alloy with new tyre fitted today following the 'kerb' incident.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367697885.472957.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Managed to get a couple of hours to myself this afternoon so decided to try out the new snow foam lance I bought a few weeks back.

7y8emeja.jpg

tejuvyre.jpg

TBM wash and finished off with some HD wax.

va6atahy.jpg

ama8u7eq.jpg

etuje7a2.jpg

I was really impressed with the snow foam (auto finesse avalanche) and I really love the results I get with HD wax.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Managed to get a couple of hours to myself this afternoon so decided to try out the new snow foam lance I bought a few weeks back.

7y8emeja.jpg

tejuvyre.jpg

TBM wash and finished off with some HD wax.

va6atahy.jpg

ama8u7eq.jpg

etuje7a2.jpg

I was really impressed with the snow foam (auto finesse avalanche) and I really love the results I get with HD wax.

i bet jo loved the mess haha. looks lovely and clean as always

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Gave the old girl a good clean today.

Started with citrus pre wash then a 2 BM wash. Wheels cleaned with wonder wheels hot wheels.

Dried using the old faithful Asda drying towels.

Put on a layer of HD wax and the used the sealant I got a while ago from waxybox.

nahe6eqa.jpg

4a3ygu8e.jpg

y9u4yje7.jpg

havu9any.jpg

ga3ygu7e.jpg

Autosol metal polish.

avybu4yt.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've been off all this week so yesterday while the wife was out with the baby I set about giving the 182 a good clean.

I had hydro2'd it a few weeks back so I just snow foamed, 2 bucket wash and finished it off with some reload (a sample kindly sent to me by @gally , thanks again mate)

Plastics given a quick going over with Auto finesse revive and tyres finished with Megs endurance (not found anything better than this stuff so far)

And the exhaust tips were given a polish with autosol metal polish.

When I woke up this morning there a few specs on the roof and bonnet so I got out the Prima slick to get them off.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg