ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Alignment Print out - need some opinions.

M140i/Orange 182
Hi All

Just had my alignment done on the Hunter system, all seems well on the front and drives/handles well.

My question however is about the rear measurements, i know that you cannot alter the rear at all (they are set from the Factory i believe) but i am a bit suspicious of the camber and toe.

My 182 is currently on Sportlines.

I had new tires fitted on the rear 2 weeks ago and on Friday Fred fitted Lower arms inc ball joints, track rod ends and new front shocks.

IMG_1848.jpg

I'm interested to hear Peoples thoughts.

Cheers

Tom

M140i/Orange 182
Were the spacers fitted back behind the rear disks?

Yes mate, all appears to be well.

The only problem I have on the n/s is the calliper- the handbrake switch doesn't work. Not sure if that will unbalance the car when taking the readings? (Assuming they do it with the handbrake on)

M140i/Orange 182
+1, both my wheel bearings were shot, You'd be amazed how much difference new bearings will make.

arnt the bearing pressed into the discs though? new discs went on a few weeks ago! surely it cannot be them?