ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Albi Blue 197 & My Mates RX7 (56K Pffffffffft)

Well, both washed the cars today... and decided to go take some pictures:

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

Ive got videos of it going through a tunnel, the noise is immense, its like going through a monaco tunnel, just following him around today, the amount of heads turning etc... ! lol !

I might sound jealous (I promise I'm not!) but that rear wing is disgraceful. Such a lovely flowing rx7 with no doubt a lot of love and time spent, to be wasted by the shopping trolley handle.

How can anyone think that looks good?!

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Spoiler is like marmite. But that has to be the nicest RX7 i have ever seen! Stunning motor, i love it!!

The only place bodykits are acceptable imo - on big, balls out, big power jap motors. Clio's tidy bud :)

The kit isnt that bad but that is possibly the worst spoiler ive ever seen in my life.

It looks like hes built it out of Meccano and someone has dared him to make it as big as possible.

I got videos, but because they arent on my private runway (which was being washed that day) then I cant really post them! lol !