ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 78 FCS Pics

Mk2 Golf GTI

There are some truly shocking cars on there...

That black mk2 with the silver strips and massive cut-out front bumper is awful!! The grey mk1 with the intercooler sticking out the front looks pretty shocking too

rsturbo and a xr3i

Aww you have my clio on there on the show and shine stand , i never attually saw your clio untill you were leaving :( was gutted i never got a pic of it .

rsturbo and a xr3i

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 31 May 2005

That black mk2 with the silver strips and massive cut-out front bumper is awful!! The grey mk1 with the intercooler sticking out the front looks pretty shocking too
The grey mk1 with the intercooler is Malices off here !!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by mandy007 on 31 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 31 May 2005

The grey mk1 with the intercooler is Malices off here !!!
Yep tis Malices. i saw it at a meet in weston once. IMO its gash looking but im sure he doesnt care what i think - or certainly shouldnt!

I think its more of a Go than show car. Fair play to him for the engine work!

rsturbo and a xr3i

Quote: Originally posted by diamond geezer on 31 May 2005

<SCRIPT language=javascript> yeh the one with with paintjob above is mine, woohooo im famous!
That paint job is mint i remember seeing your car when it got featured in revs but its loads better in the flesh

R.I.P 182

lol.. ooooh i thought i recognised it from a photoshoot in a magazine!!! MMmm!!! I think theres another car with the same paint job ( a mondeo or something though!!) That was at that legal southend thingy back in November.. won best paint job!! Looks lush in the flesh!

williams 2 turbo

it was me that one best paintjob in nov, the other marbled one on sunday was a 406, or 666 as it was badged up, and thats a taxi we did for a local fella., thats was a kinda grey/silver colour.

R.I.P 182

ahh.. i remember. lol.. yeh it was you then.. looked lovely!! :D Mmm :D So you do it for a company then? or yourself? Any colour? Would look lovely in blue/silver i reckon!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 31 May 2005

I think its more of a Go than show car. Fair play to him for the engine work!
Yep ... its definitely a go car ... in a puff of unburnt fuel! More Mad Max that show car ... and I love it!!

Also can I just, say love the pictures but ... and I know its boring view on the world ... horizontal ;) Doing my old neck in ... have to keep turning my head to one side :oops:

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by Bazzeray on 01 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Hannah on 31 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by LadySubstanze on 31 May 2005

liking the turbines (?) on that.. :D

Loving the paint job on this too ---

Is it a member?

http://www.blackclio.co.uk/fcs2005/images/frenchcarshow%20064.jpg

This has got to be my fav car of all time :D

stunning car, ive got so many pics of it now!!!

You have more than the Steve then lol, he said he doesnt have any :p

Ive got a few now :D

yey! two piccies of mine to!

Good to meet ya mate! good contrast in colours with our cars parked together! your car looks even minter in the flesh! maybe next year we will be in the show n shine lol!