ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 325i HoodRide

BMW E30 325i ....55k drives sound but looks like shite lol

Steering from the rear :shock:

hoodride01.jpg

PICT0661.jpg

PICT0655.jpg

PICT0662.jpg

Hoddie01.jpg

Off on holiday ...when i get back coilovers and ATS cups :)
Got these 2 already 8x15 :) ...getting refurbed ;)

PICT0669.jpg

A good E30 325i is a stunning little car when done properly. My mother owned a mint 325is for a while and you just cannot beat them for control and feel.

Hope you're doing it up nicely? The 325i engine sounds lovely as well, smooth yet gutteral.

I loved mum's old E30 :(

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
saw this baby in the flesh... sounds emence :p

cant keep up with a 1.4Energy mind... ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats a class site.Lots of goodies that you dont normally see.
Including the nice german style plates

ian

The Only way you can fit ATS cups ....is by having the Centre bore ...bored out to 60.1

As they come in 57 odd .....spigot rings are the key to your dub wheel needs;)

Iceberg 172
i love E30's! Even though it looks like a heap at the moment its a great project car. How tunable are those 325i's? I havent looked into it before

E90
lol Loving those wheels,

Mine is being fitted with Bilsteins and H+R's this weekend, and d3000 pads front and d2500's on the rear with new disks, and its diet is starting ready for the ring, You want a towbar for that ride??? LOL

2006_0906Image0001.jpg

E90
lol, It will only be dropped by about 25 mm's at the moment i daren't hazard a guess what its at 60mm i think. The back wheels are actually tucked under the rear arches with neg camber on em, LOL