ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2nd PH1 172

Phase 1 172
Alright guys, finally came a full member on here now, i used to have a black PH1 172 which i sold as my missis wanted a new car. Ive managed to get my hands on another ph1 clio which is alot cleaner then my other one!

What do ya think?

RenaultClio172001.jpg

RenaultClio172004.jpg

RenaultClio172004.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Is the previous owner on here, It looks familiar? I quite like it on those wheels.

Ph1 172.
Thebest colour for a phase imo, looks very nice. I want to get myside strips colour coded and this has kind of made my mind up.

Celica and Raptor.
Nice mate, i made contact about this and was very temted in buying but i had a long hard think and dont think i want another clio again.

Good Luck.

172 Flamer
IMO these wheels only suit a 182, its weird, although the body of a 182 and ph2 172 are the same from the side, they look completely different with those wheel, if you get what I'm trying to say lol. Nice looking car though :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thought I seen it on here before with a Megane splitter & those alloys - looked fantastic! :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I had an Odyssey ph1, hated the colour!

The 182 wheels need to go, they look horrific on it!

Some silver 15" F1's would set it off.

Clio dci
The clio look very nice, it seems in good shape. Those wheels are amazing, but they will fit better on the clio rs 2 phase 2.
May i ask, where do you get it?

Phase 1 172
I got it from mardy in devon, i love the wheels on it but everyones different, gonna get some phase 2 rear lights and tidy it up here and there but im enjoying in much more this time round! Awsome car

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Aye a lad on here owned that.

It was for sale for a good while as he wanted quite alot of cash IIRC.

Nice example but you need O*Z F1's

Phase 1 172
Yeah i paid, £2200 which i think was a fair price, i like the wheels but may have a change later on this year! Wanna sort out the few paint scratches etc first get her looking like a real minter. Just got to learn clay, polish and waxing and do it properly. (always just used the old two bugget and sponge way and nothing else lol)

Phase 1 172
Tbh honest they dont look the best in those pictures, once the sun comes out il get some better ones up then see what you think