ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 21st Birthday Pressie

GW Clio 200
Stunning car mate, I'm hoping to get me a 200 for my 21st next November up from my 1.2 at the mo. I did have a 200 on order for the 1st of this month but insurance was a bomb compared to when I turn 21, halves, providing I keep my ncb for another year.

How much you pay for that out if interest?

185lb/ft dCi
its 16v i no my car thank you x its the campus sport 16v 1.5 not the 8v 1.2

I don't know where you got the idea that sport means 16v, if you really knew it, you would know you were talking pisch. I just didn't want you to advertise it wrongly!

200 Gordini
Nice, i was looking at this on pistonheads for a good while contemplating buying it! Spent too much on the 182 though :(

Lovely car

Nimbus 197
I don't know where you got the idea that sport means 16v, if you really knew it, you would know you were talking pisch. I just didn't want you to advertise it wrongly!

tbh u dont even no what ur talkin about u dont own the car do u???

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Nice upgrade! Get yourself a V-Power loyalty card hehe

Same colour I'd go for, all my recent cars have been grey, love the colour.

I'd probably advertise the Campus as 8v too btw ;)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Nice upgrade indeed.

He is correct though, it's an 8 valve.

The others are right. It's n 8v. The Campus Sport petrol was a 1.2 16v, and the Campus just the 8v, but the diesels just used the same 1.5 dci 8v 65 engine.

bmw e92 330d '09
Originally Posted by Sheeptte
He is correct though, it's an 8 valve.

nice car thats sooo much nicer than the derv!

and yh im also of the opinion that the derv is an 8v... sorry but im pretty sutre it is :eek: x

Nimbus 197
Originally Posted by Sheeptte

nice car thats sooo much nicer than the derv!

and yh im also of the opinion that the derv is an 8v... sorry but im pretty sutre it is :eek: x

thatss it im gettin the cam out...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Ohhhh 2 Myself... lol

I can't wait to pick her up next week... altho im not 21 til the 26th sept.. im not insured til then because it was far to expensive.. it more then halfed the day after im 21.. from 1,900 to 789

enjoy...

^^^ - FLOL! Of course. The day after you're 21, the Tooth-Fairy of Driving Ability descends from the clouds and sprinkles you with the magical 59% Driving Improvement Dust. W...T...F? :S

Much better the cash being in your pocket though! And a good upgrade too, m8 - take it easy with it.

D.

Nimbus 197
Wheres the 16v proof then??? (this little b**ch fight had me laughin so i wanna see who wins)

i havent got my car Robbbossss.. its being serviced and MOT ready for for Selling...! i get it back in the morning x

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I DONT WANT TO GET RID OF IT BUT 2 CARS IS ABIT OF A WASTE AS THE CAMPUS WOULD JUST BE SITTIN THEIR... ANYWAYS I JUST WANT SHOT OF THIS CAR... I CANT AFFORD TO HAVE 2.. SO GRAB A BARGIN NEEDS TO BE GONE AT THE END OF THE MONTH X

?

Clio 172 RS2
Soooo... did you picked it up at the dealers already?

Turning 21 in two weeks time, so all you can do now is sit in it but not drive it.
Akward with such a nice Clio must be veeeery tempting.

Nice combo with the black wheels and the Cup spoiler though.

Nimbus 197
Soooo... did you picked it up at the dealers already?

Turning 21 in two weeks time, so all you can do now is sit in it but not drive it.
Akward with such a nice Clio must be veeeery tempting.

Nice combo with the black wheels and the Cup spoiler though.

nope havent got it yet.. their delivery driver is really busy atm... soo i have to wait.. yep i can only sit in it til the 27th lol