ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 200 tonight and it's little brother

GW RS200
Ok, ok, it's not really it's little brother, but this chance meeting surprised me how alike the two are. I didn't bother to look what it was at the time, but it was very cute looking! Is that a Peugeot badge?

photo_small.jpg

GW RS200
Dare I say the 107 looks better?? :x

I might even go as far as to agree! It's certainly prettier, but a bit less aggressive...

EDIT: Nah, just googled it, and the half dark has done it favours! It has little silver marbles for wheels and sits on them like a 4x4. It still made me smile though! I'd get one for the other half!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't get me wrong, I think the 200 is an awesome car but I just don't like the looks!

(White is the best colour though! ;))

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Theres some bird round here with a yellow 107, pink stripes and gay wheels make it sweet, innit.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Lol, 200 looks great in white. That Pug looks tiny next to the clio!

Megane 225 F1
200 looks fantastic. You could have removed that rubbish infront of your car before you took the pick though ;)

GW RS200
200 looks fantastic. You could have removed that rubbish infront of your car before you took the pick though ;)

Only decided to take it on the way back, and no way was I going to touch the carrier, it looked heavy, disgusting and suspicious (in b4 like the car)!!

'99 Vectra 1.8
the 107 Sports make a nice sound tho with their 1.0 engine and centre exit exhaust and surprisingly nippy for such a weak car

"Navy" N17 TWO
I will never prefer a Pug over a Reno - don't care what it is lol

lol @ the 200's little brother, very cute :p