ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 Cup for sale

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I think its a Pi$$ take you use my photos on my drive without even asking. But there you go.

I don't recall selling this to you as it was swopped / PX on a V6- even if it was you should still ask.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Don't understand the problem with him using the photos?

i can imagine steve may be annoyed because of the effort he probably put in to get the car looking as mint as it does to help sell it in those pictures?

it's not the end of the world though i guess. Could've at least added a few of his own pictures to the Ad though surely?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Civic FN2 Track Car
I think its a Pi$$ take you use my photos on my drive without even asking. But there you go.

I don't recall selling this to you as it was swopped / PX on a V6- even if it was you should still ask.

You sold it to Gavin cox, I then bought it from him 3 months after, I don't have a decent camera I just have an iPhone.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Civic FN2 Track Car
Just to confirm the drive is NOT included in the sale.

sorry for the confusion

​Daniel

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to confirm the drive is NOT included in the sale.

sorry for the confusion

​Daniel

Dan it would have been a good idea just to pm Steve and and ask him if it was ok :) lovely car just the same:)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
They are photos of the car in the state he bought it and not necessarily in the state he is selling it!?

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
May as well get pics off Renault website in that case... lot happens in a few months. .

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yes all very funny.

i wonder whatever happened to common courtesy, obviously lost on some in here.
At least however i chuckle at the response.

GLWTS