ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172.......

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You will pickup a half decent set of standard wheels for £100 with caps as no-one wants them... personally I like the 5 spokes

Clio 16v 'YOJ'
Looks really nice :D

Although personally if i was told my car was too noisy Id want to make it louder haha :D but your obviously alot more mature than me :L haha

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Doing anything other than get a quieter car would have been cutting off your nose to spite your face. Your career is important so not worth hampering it over a pointless principle when your boss had a legitimate point about image. You did the right thing.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Its true though. Mine is always demanding unpaid overtime (ginger cu#t)

Doing anything other than get a quieter car would have been cutting off your nose to spite your face. Your career is important so not worth hampering it over a pointless principle when your boss had a legitimate point about image. You did the right thing.

Yeah much happier having a quieter car and my career is important. I was originally narked off because it doesn't say anywhere in my contract about image/sound of car. Plus I spent lots of money sorting out the insurance.

​All smiles now though

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah much happier having a quieter car and my career is important. I was originally narked off because it doesn't say anywhere in my contract about image/sound of car. Plus I spent lots of money sorting out the insurance.

It probably doesnt say you arent allowed to turn up to work dressed in cheerleaders gear either, but you'd also have to accept that as unprofessional too if you tried it and your boss complained I guess, lol.

​All smiles now though

cool

Haha they bloody wish lol, surprisingly my contract does stipulate smart and or business wear!

There's great detail in every other matter so that's what shocked me, it's like he doesn't like tattoos but I was hired with 6 so I suppose it is preference that comes into play too. Saying that it's harder to change a tattoo then a car lol!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Haha they bloody wish lol, surprisingly my contract does stipulate smart and or business wear!

There's great detail in every other matter so that's what shocked me, it's like he doesn't like tattoos but I was hired with 6 so I suppose it is preference that comes into play too. Saying that it's harder to change a tattoo then a car lol!

Well at least yours are all pretty subtle.

A large swastika on the forehead or similar though would certainly be an issue im sure.

WRX
Looks really nice but I agree on the wheels, they just don't look right. 1.2s are the best by far on PB. The only clean part on mine are the wheels, as they're newly fitted tonight.
669F9027-C50C-4498-BDDF-72A7FE8AB475-3150-0000041ECD5C4A6B_zpsf455b9b9.jpg

Last edited:
It'd look good with silver 1.2's, and a cup spoiler.

I've even found a reg like my Monaco's which matches her initials.. Would only do it when the Monaco is up and running though.

If you are talking about mine, permission will be needed. Lol! However defo want a cup spoiler!

I do like that reg though! Next I think will be take out the dings and scratches!

So, as much as I try to stay away from work on my day off, Vikki had complained her heater had decided the only temperature it would supply was hot.

So off with the control motors to be greeted with this:
14E5020A-650A-46F6-B73B-6E2C7EF51ED6-1345-0000016BE09F7C50_zpsde8c67f8.jpg

One jubilee clip later and it's all sorted.

One happy Vikki.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Exactly the same as happened on Lesley's one about a week after we got it.

So handy that its relatively easy to get to and put a clip round to re-enforce it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thanks for lending me this to use as a tow car yesterday cause our silly 182 has no rear towing eye.

Useful little car :)

Haha no worries! Hadn't seen this.

Well small update, it's now running my mapped ecu and UCH from my Monaco. And we had these delivered from the above person to fit before the SW RR day. Hopefully give it that little bit extra!
null_zps275fcbfa.jpg

197 cams. Vikki liked how mine drove on the stock inlet with these so it's certainly worth a punt.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
So nearly ended up driving home with them again, good job you remembered at Pizza Hut id forgotten to give you them, LOL.