ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Meets It's Replacement

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
I think i'm getting greedy now - taking up quite a few places in the carpark now lol.

Comments welcome!:)
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
The 172 will be for sale soon so I'll be sending PM's out to everyone soon lol

SchwepTek™
Thats exactly what i'm aiming for next!

Perfect, absolutely love it!

Whats it like to drive daily?

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Thats exactly what i'm aiming for next!

Perfect, absolutely love it!

Whats it like to drive daily?
I love it - Mine's got a Janspeed & de-cat so a bit noisy for the motorway. Have to have my ipod on max just to drown out the noise.
Nice and warm with the roof on. If you can live without the power steering then it's a good daily driver. I only use it as a toy though

clio 1.2 16v,
hudge fan of lotus's one of the cars i really wish to own, got my clio hopfully next year start with a lotus, really nice mate well done :)

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
I'm thinking of putting my spare Cliosport.net sticker in the window - see if I can get spotted :D

Clio 182 / Lotus Elise S1
Nice one! :cool:

As well as my 182 that I commute in... I've got an Lotus Elise S1 that I use for evenings and weekends. Love driving both... it's usually only the weather that decides it. :)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Lotus looks sex mate :cool: , thats the only thing that would temp me into an upgrade from my hardcore 172 lol

went out in a friend's S1 Elise on track a few weeks ago - he'd just fitted £4k's worth of suspension and tyres - not saying much, but i don't think i've been in anything with as much grip; was quite alarming to begin with!

great cars

I got so close this weekend to signing up for an S2. But 4.5k trade for mine made me walk. damn shame... but i can't afford to lose 5.5k on my car in 18 months!

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Cheers for all the nice comments guys!!
Speccy seemed to like it when he drove it round Mcdonalds car park :D

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Having owned a S2 (yota engine) for a year! there an amazing car! but your right to keep it as a toy and keep the 172! good combo! if you can get the use out of both! ;)

nice mate, recognise that car park to ;) There used to eb another elise down there a while ago, remember seeing it wheelless on axle stands lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
Cheers for all the nice comments guys!!
Speccy seemed to like it when he drove it round Mcdonalds car park :D

Yeah its like having a tasty looking 18y/o on the other side of a window that its bound to take her clothes off but she cant hear you..

Basically, it was a tease, can drive but cant have :(