ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 16v: (Lots of pics!)

Clio 182
As we seem to have a sh*te load of new members and I havnt posted any pics in a while thought Id post a few up:

Rally **** look (With a sh*t camera!):

0018bd8b.jpg

d57f1d34.jpg

853c5f1a.jpg

With Turinis (Amazing what a decent camera and a tripod can do eh!?):

DSCN0198.jpg

fe2955aa.jpg

DSCN0236small.jpg

Clio 182
DSCN0243small.jpg

DSCN0251small.jpg

DSCN0415small.jpg

DSCN0429small.jpg

And last (and probably least!) How it is at the mo, Havnt had the chance to get any proper pics of it on the black wheels yet.
But im not that keen on them, will probably get another set of turinis in the near future.

Image202.jpg

1108320904__wheels3.jpg

Enjoy.

None
Very, Very nice car :D Did you have any probs with fitting the Turinis?? Also how much has your car been lowered by???

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
still one of my favourite valvers.

looks so right with the Turinis.

are they Ph1 19 16v wheels on now?....nice tyre choice too.

:)

S2000
^^^^^
Agreed - some great pics there.

I think it looked really good with the turinis - but I also think that 16v clios really suit those gold rims for some reason even though on most cars (other than 16v clio's) I don't really like them. Someone else (clio-16-valver?) had them as well and I thought they looked really good on his car.

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Love them night time pics. Whered you get the tri-pod for the camera. Looks like it make a good job for pics

Nice car too

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
easily the nicest white valver in the club...up there with the best valvers to...although i am also a user of the black wheels the turini's look so much better

Clio 182
Cheers for the comments, It did look lovely with the turinis on. Ill get a set in the near future, just need to wear these f1's out on the 15s

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Dan_mk1 said:
Cheers for the comments, It did look lovely with the turinis on. Ill get a set in the near future, just need to wear these f1's out on the 15s
That wont take long!! I love them but they are soft if you go for it!

Looking good fella, I agree with everyone else turnini's!

However think you should try a white wheel next, it will look well rally ****!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon you should source some white speedline chronos.

And when your bored of them swap them for my Turinis..:D