ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 Oddysey Blue

Clio 182
Hello
Have been on the the forum for over a year now and thought should put some pictures up of my car and see what you all think ?

So this is how it was when i first got it, running on 17s with low profile tyres.

8417_295580475062_505350062_9035194.jpg

By the end of last year It had :-
182 alloys, sports grill,
lowered on springs
orange paint calipers
Smoked rear lights
Piper cross induction kit

P1010176.jpg

P1010177.jpg

P1010175.jpg

P1010173.jpg

P1010171.jpg

P1010170.jpg

P1010162.jpg

lights will not be to most people's taste
P1010174.jpg

I have recently updated it since then :-
Heko wind deflectors
Smoke side repeaters
Anthracite front and back Diamond
Vibe Component speakers
Tinted Fogs
and few more stickers again not to everyones taste.
P1020065.jpg

will try and get some more pictures up when i get a chance, so what do you think ?

BMW 330ci
Looks really good, would maybe get some bits colour coded, maybe some aero twin wipers, the usual lol...and me personally I would just have standard rear lights, but each to their own. But really does look good (Y)

Clio 182
Plans are colour coding on the sides with orange diamonds and detail. At the moment can't decide to get a ktec stealth exhaust or raceland coileys

Written off 1.2 :(
may have a ktec stealth exhaust supersports for sale quite soon. depends if my car gets written off or not :/

Clio 182
Small update, raceland coilovers installed on monday. Had loads of fun with these as the fronts were rubbing with the wheels. So for the time being I'm using 3mm spacers at the front until I can get some 10mm hubcentric spacers all the way round . Also put some orange flyeye on the fogs, haven't quite decided if I like them yet. Some mobile pics for the time being.

66f2fc15-orig.jpg

ab36ef2d-orig.jpg

Last edited:
  Monaco 172
A fellow odyssey blue :) yours looks spot on, as said, those xenons look fantastic, good work keep it up! wish mine was upto this standard!

Monaco 172
yours looks far smarter than mine mate ;) haha hopefully getting some white wheels in the next week or so, struggling to get paint to colour code tho, any ideas?

Clio 182
yours looks far smarter than mine mate ;) haha hopefully getting some white wheels in the next week or so, struggling to get paint to colour code tho, any ideas?

I'm sure ebay , ive just sent off loads of bit to spray shack ( the lazy way ) so should have those on in a few weeks. and then just need to fill my arch's adjust the camber a bit and i will be happy for a while :D

Monaco 172
those cc'd bits look mint :) defo sending mine to spray shack, does the colour match up well enough? :) also, howre you finding the coilies?

BMW 535d
P1010170.jpg

What colour did you use for your callipers and where did you get it from as i really want orange ones but i cant find any caliper paint in orange
jake

Clio 182
those cc'd bits look mint :) defo sending mine to spray shack, does the colour match up well enough? :) also, howre you finding the coilies?

the colour match looks spot on, will put pictures up as soon as i have them on. Coilles are fun its like being on a wodden rollercoaster, more to the fact that the alloys dont fit properly, once i have some spacers and have adjusted the camber reckon it will be much better, looking at getting some turbines which would probaly sit better with the coillies.

White mx5 mk1!
You stole my car! Altho yours looks so much better :) I put mine on turbines yesterday morning think it looks great

Clio 182
Okay so on the Bank Holiday I managed to get the side strips put on , still need to put the Clio badge on and the handles, which will hopefullly be next weekend when i get a chance. Went to TRAX today and managed to get some decent pictures of it on the road

P1020197.jpg

P1020199.jpg

P1020201.jpg

P1020204.jpg

P1020206.jpg

Monaco 172
colour match does look good actually, still not sure wether im keeping mine standard to break it up a bit, i do like those rear lights too ;)

Clio 182
colour match does look good actually, still not sure wether im keeping mine standard to break it up a bit, i do like those rear lights too ;)

think with colour, you can get away with leaving them as standards, as it goes with the colour

White mx5 mk1!
i can agree with you when you say the list is endless :p does look really good tho, mine is just like yours on the white turbines :)

Clio 182
twiztid;8011089o said:
i can agree with you when you say the list is endless :p does look really good tho, mine is just like yours on the white turbines :)

I'm bidding on some turbines at the moment

White mx5 mk1!
f88bf76b.jpg
that's a terra bad picture of mine ATM ye ye need lows got the coilovers just gotta put em on sometime

Clio 182
KGrHqZk4E5bot1WruBOY8qtYp6w60_12.jpg

so on a bit of drunken bidding i have inadvertly, won these!! which secretly i am well happy about, so im up for any of suggestion of what to do them? i was thinking basic anthracite or for a radical Orange !!

2003 Clio 172 Cup
KGrHqZk4E5bot1WruBOY8qtYp6w60_12.jpg

so on a bit of drunken bidding i have inadvertly, won these!! which secretly i am well happy about, so im up for any of suggestion of what to do them? i was thinking basic anthracite or for a radical Orange !!

Nice, I do like Turbines. Orange or green would look good!