ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 Clio Dynamique

1.2 16v clio
Right I have finally got around to cleaning my car so that it looks respectable to put up on here;

Car as standard (excuse how dirty it is)

CIMG1678.jpg

Then I lowered her 60mm on Apex springs supplied from K-Tec Racing and fitted a stainless steel Cherry Bomb exhaust

CIMG1685.jpg

Over the last bank holiday weekend we had I decided to colour some of the interior and exterior yellow (bullets are actually yellow)

ModifiedYellowSide.jpg

ModifiedYellowFront.jpg

ModifiedYellowOtherSide.jpg

ModifiedYellowBack.jpg

Got the exhaust logo custom made for me (my ice hockey team mates call me Panda becuase it is easier to call out on the ice then Pandya which is my surname) Exhaust is hanging low due to me smashing a speed bump at work knocked the exhaust off of the rubber =:(

ModifiedYellowExhaustLogo.jpg

Am kinda regretting doing the top half of the dash yellow as it does make the car look really chavey,

ModifiedYellowInterior.jpg

Got my Panda logo cut as a small vynal so I could stick it on the gear stick;

ModifiedYellowGearStick.jpg

So what does everyone think? (Please be gentle haha) I know the yellow colour coding will not be to everyones tastes as it does lok chavvy but honestly if you meet me I am far from one haha

Modifications so far;

Lowered 60mm
Fitted K&N Induction Kit
Stainless Steel Cherry Bomb Exhaust
Yellow Colour Coding

Future Modifications;

RS Grille once I have saved the pennies

Antharacite Turini's, planning to paint the diamonds yellow (currently at the powder coaters, so dynamique alloys will be for sale soon)

possibly fit some coilovers to get her lower, but this will depend on what the clearance is like once I have fitted the 16" Turini's

pimp mobile Zafira
Not keen on the yellow too much. It's still a tidy motor. Get a spoiler off a sport in and jobs a good un.

1.2 16v clio
Not keen on the yellow too much. It's still a tidy motor. Get a spoiler off a sport in and jobs a good un.

Cheers Pal, yeah its a marmite colour haha will be looking for a sport spoiler, saw one on here last week but it will have to wait until I have finished paying off the wheels

MK3, RX450H.
Not a marmite colour.. Just the amount of it. Yellow and Black look good. But inside there's too much.. busy busy busy busy

1.2 16v clio
Not a marmite colour.. Just the amount of it. Yellow and Black look good. But inside there's too much.. busy busy busy busy

Yeah I kinda wish I just did the strips and the hazard light panel went overboard me thinks..doh!!

1.2 16v clio
I bought some Turini's (Thank You Clart) and got them refurbed which took a while but have finally fitted them to the car this weekend;

Here are a couple pictures to indicate what they looked like before refurb;

Turini1.jpg

Turini3.jpg

After Refurb;

NewRims3.jpg

NewRims2.jpg

and pics of them on the car;

NewRims4.jpg

NewRims1.jpg

Am chuffed with how they look, I am hoping that once the springs settle the car will look as low as it did before although the wheels were fitted yesterday so they should have settled by now right?

Bux

Golf GTD
Looks nice mate. I think it would look best if you only had the dash strips in yellow.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
As has been said there is far to much yellow in there. The dash strips, gear stick cap and maybe the dial surrounds would have been fine. The rest is overkill IMO.

1.2 16v clio
Wheels look really good mate, considering the state they were in.

Yeah cheers man, took the guys a couple of weeks on and off, they reground the outer rim and shotblasted the rest....am really chuffed with them...thanks for selling them to me =:)

1.2 16v clio
As has been said there is far to much yellow in there. The dash strips, gear stick cap and maybe the dial surrounds would have been fine. The rest is overkill IMO.

Yeah I must admit I went overboard with the old rattle can....anyone got a top dash for sale haha

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Exterior looks spot on although I'd be tempted to do the yellow bits anthracite/carbon.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
looks really good mate, made her look really nice exterior wise. :approve:

Interior may be a wee bit overkill

renault clio 1.2 16v
Rite mate hows the k&n air filter doing? is it one with a pipe leading to a spaced area for air? have you put a after market exhaust? i have mine with induction kit and exhaust and was wondering will a better brand filter make a difference :S