ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16v Dynamique

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
some recent pictures at French Car Show

Screenshot2011-06-16at111445.png

Screenshot2011-06-16at111427.png

Screenshot2011-06-16at110546.png

Screenshot2011-06-16at110442.png

Screenshot2011-06-16at110709.png

013-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Yozz'd up 182
Car looks really nice mate. Come on alot since last year.

The colour coding has made all the difference!

Just realised i was parked next to you in FCS 10' :)

172 cup
now then,had a chat at css and out of pure coincidence i found your thread!:) nice car youve got!
has your mate created a thread on his engine converted 1.2 yet??

renault clio 1.2 16v
car looks really nice mate check out my threads give me some feedback ne ideas what i could do next thanks

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Thank you guys, Id quite like some new wheels, just money though isn't it! Got a few more pics for some whorage. And no my mate hasn't made a thread on his conversion.

001-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

019.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Another quick update, I colour coded my interior strips today along with my clock surrounds, pics soon.

Clio Dynamique Noir
Just read through your thread, really nice looking clio! I have a 1.2 dynamique too! Done some similar mods, cars broken atm though! Will keep checking the thread for updates!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
If anyone hasn't seen already, I managed to get a cheeky little segment in PFC this month, shame the used the worst of the 3 pics I sent in, but hey ho!
205866_10150351085550992_526050991_9573446_4299170_n.jpg

Also here's a crappy phone pics of my recent colour coding, I'll nab some decent pics soon.
*Just noticed this pics of before I lacquered it so it looks a little light. Pics tomorrow.
314658_10150357219760992_526050991_9633986_8304359_n.jpg

Grande 1.2
looks f*ckin smart mate with the colour coding and wind reflector things lol (dunno what there called) nice n low too:cool:

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
looks f*ckin smart mate with the colour coding and wind reflector things lol (dunno what there called) nice n low too:cool:

Thanks mate, yeah their called wind deflectors ;) Yeah, just the right height I think, could go lower but it would become undriveable.

Monaco 172
Thanks mate, yeah their called wind deflectors ;) Yeah, just the right height I think, could go lower but it would become undriveable.

i want wind deflectors!! :p your car is stunning, wish mine was anywhere near this!! looks soo clean too :/

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
i want wind deflectors!! :p your car is stunning, wish mine was anywhere near this!! looks soo clean too :/

I was lucky and nabbed them off my mate when he sold his Clio, but there's tons on ebay, think their about £30ish. And thank you, Ive tried to keep it tidy, clean it every week :eek:

Monaco 172
I was lucky and nabbed them off my mate when he sold his Clio, but there's tons on ebay, think their about £30ish. And thank you, Ive tried to keep it tidy, clean it every week :eek:

i clean mine about two or three times a week, but it still looks a mess, need it sorting, altho in the lookout for a new car :p

Grande 1.2
i also want some "wind deflectors" lol (i knew the name really:cool:)

what coilovers did you use, haha dont go lower!! looks really smart the way it is!!!! they 16s" them wheels?? ive got 16"s, and want to know which coilovers to use for them on my 1.2:cool:

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
i clean mine about two or three times a week, but it still looks a mess, need it sorting, altho in the lookout for a new car :p

wow, you got any paint left?!

i also want some "wind deflectors" lol (i knew the name really:cool:)

what coilovers did you use, haha dont go lower!! looks really smart the way it is!!!! they 16s" them wheels?? ive got 16"s, and want to know which coilovers to use for them on my 1.2:cool:

I used 'Rokkor' coilovers, which are now Raceland, can be found on ebay for about £160. And they are 15" :)

Monaco 172
i do have paint left, but i live in the middle of nowhere, and tractors are passing about 20 times a day :p so yeaah :L but still cant get her shiny :(

A slow blue one.
I've been following this thread since I joined but haven't made my presence felt... That car is absolutely stunning!
Have you not considered spraying the badges? I've been toying with doing it on mine but can't decide whether to commit. I've seen some 1.2s with the badges sprayed white with white 15s but I'm a big fan of the Force 10s too and don't know whether the white badges and silver alloys would play on my OCD like a b***h.

e92 330i
Went to ren today to see about just replacing the bolts, aparently the exhaust has been changed from a different model. So new bolts on there way!