ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16V (BOY RACER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED) pic heavyish

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mk2 ph2 1.2
Been here a few months now, thought i would post some pics of my clio. I'm 17, that being the reason for all the boy racer stuff.

Bought like this
O6xjn.jpg

Now
vuRHb.jpg

1BpPd.jpg

pgsol.jpg

u3WEJ.jpg

Wx0Qr.jpg

RxM3l.jpg

VbjnP.jpg

s3tc8.jpg

l728L.jpg

NNDS7.jpg

Ce2Cz.jpg

NmODb.jpg

Still needs lowered, colour coded, a wing mirror cover:p and various other things. Im ready for the sh*t storm but i have warned you what was inside this thread:)

Mk3 dci
I quite like it, not too sure on the steelies and it does need lowering.. But good effort for a first car :)

Mk2 ph2 1.2
Thanks man. I like to think the steelies is a cheap alternative to alloys haha, cant afford alloys atm so it will have to do.

Renault Sport Clio 182
its allright for a first car, you should cut the bumper so the exhaust sits up under it and put a 182 exhaust surround to tidy it up, and lower it.

53 Clio's & counting
Just so you know, it's spelt Boy, not 'Boi' - I completely fail to understand why anyone would spell it that way.With regards to the car - at least your honest! lolGet the stickers off it and it will look quite tidy

Listerine & Poledo
Just so you know, it's spelt Boy, not 'Boi' - I completely fail to understand why anyone would spell it that way.With regards to the car - at least your honest! lolGet the stickers off it and it will look quite tidy

Needs cubing

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
a few mods are quite nice,

most mods are pretty horriffic!!
go through the non-sport appreciation thread and see how nice it could look before you go spending any majour dollar!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear. It's quite funny that you're almost admiting trolling.

Anyway the car... It's quite bad, like really quite bad, i'm sure it get's "dem bitches" wet though.

Nippy white cup
I have seen a cars a lot worse and tbf when I was 17 I was loving 306 Maxi spoilers and coloured side lights....if we are honest we have probably all liked something in our youth that would be imbaressing looking back...as said lower it and colour code (probs loose the flaps and defo loose the sticker) and you are on your way

Welcome to the club!

Chris

Mk5 golf gti
Why does being 17 mean you have to have boy racer s**t?

would you not rather a car that looks good Lol

260% JCW
Sorry but your car just screams PR1CK and pull me over officer.

I bet you're paying £1,000,000 a year insurance TPFT too.........LOL

Clio 197
I expected much worse when I clicked on the thread, lower it lose the flaps and the sticker and you will be on your way :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
not that bad, lose the to loud sticker and the pissflaps, lowe rit and your getting there dude! :) Keep plugging on, and if you like it who cares!

Renault clio 1.2 16V
Hey mate, ive got the same clio as you. year, reg etc.... but mines jet black and im doing the same to mine, Exhaust and that but im lowering mine with a 50mm kit :) im 17 too and its my first car and ive spent so far about 400quid on a vibe sub and amp, 2 6x9s, and a head unit but soon buying some alloys for it and going with a black and yellow theme :) would love to meet up and compare some time mate :D inbox me
Ben

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Putting an exhaust on a 1.2. Never saw the fascination with this. Amplify those 4 cylinders at the loss of power.

Other than that, it's OKAY. I've seen worse but then again every chav seems to style their cars this way now and I don't like where it's going.

172 Cup
Love the steelies, hate the stickers, remove the stickers and the mudflaps, lower it and it won't be a bad first car!

Status
Not open for further replies.