ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MW2 not working?

Fabia VRS
just came on the ps3, and i try to get online and its giving me, connecting to server and all this other crap?

any iseas how to get rid of it,

if restarted the ps, turned internet on and off, ran a conection test and all fine

:S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( It better be fixed by 8/ half 8 I have a free night to rinse this bad boy!

White APE
Thank f**k im not the only one.

when i click on find game it just sits there with this on screen..

ONLINE STATUS
Fetching Playlists...
Updating Rank and Unlocks...
Connecting to Matchmaking Server Complete.

Cant find any real info online, even tried unistalling the game (loosing all my saved data :( )

White APE
I know. completed that sp and started playing online last night for about 20mins. Only on rank 4 so not too bothered bout that as its easy to make it that far.

Just pissed at the whole situation tbh!

Bumder With A Buffer
COD4 is fine but MW2 isn't.

Think someone accidently turned the server off aka the server is down video if anyone has seen it???!!!

Did they do a patch today then or something??

S3, Polo
The head of IW has blown themselves up with C4 after the party invites FAIL, taking the servers with them.

Qashcow
so longs as its not just me. took the day off work to play it (plus i needed a lie in...) and got to level 18 this morning. i need more online-ness now dammit

Bumder With A Buffer
Even the infinity ward forum is throwing a wobbly!

Keep getting

"
An error was detected which prevented the loading of this page. If this problem persists, please contact the website administrator.
/system/libraries/drivers/Database/Mysql.php [61]:
mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections"

A SHED!
personally i think most of the cod series is overhyped and that most activision games suck. Now if i can just invite my m8s to my game i wont stamp on this piece of crap.lol

Titanium 182
I can't get online on the xbox version, it just says connecting looking for games, you need 7 more people. Then it scans again and just repeats over and over and over.

Gay.

MY10 R35 GTR
lol isnt nothing to do with which consoles down. Its COD6 severs that are so they can fix all the niggles to stop ppl slating them anymore

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
(anymore trolls get banned for 24 hours. all this ps3 vs 360 gets annoying...)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ah bugger... funny as i thought maybe co-op wouldn't need to use any servers? i don't know tbh!

i'll go and play SP at 8 if i can't get co-op to work.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
mines the same coming up with updates n stuff, so at mo i'm restarting Single player and getting all the intel.

Just restarted the ps3 any an update came up, downloaded and installed but still get stuck on fetching playlists.

I'm gonna hit spec ops.

Bumder With A Buffer
I been playing on-line through the day will no probs or lag - been getting in to games straight away too - 360.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
since re doing the sp from the start i've been a getting a couple more tropthys which i didnt get before

Bumder With A Buffer
Good point geddes..im going to delete what I have done on the game so far and start again as I have no trophies what-so-ever and am at what il call the burger king level.

Bumder With A Buffer
apparently its back up now.

I was reading the bookface page of Modern Warfare 2. some of the comments on it disgusted me..."sort it out you f**king cnuts" etc