ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Must have" Programs and applications for a new PC

1eight2
I've recently finished building a new PC and would like to compile a list of programmes/applications people consider a "Must have"

It can range from anything so please fire away!

South Bay Software - NoAds

The best pop up blocker for ones that escape through most browsers (888 etc.)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Chrome, Sophos, Steam, Thunderbird. Will think of some more no doubts, got loads for work pc but not many for home one.

1eight2
Do people prefer Chrome to Firefox? I've tried both but im always swayed towards Firefox, maybe because i've used it for so long.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Do people prefer Chrome to Firefox? I've tried both but im always swayed towards Firefox, maybe because i've used it for so long.

I used to use Firefox, but then found it getting slower, tried Chrome and haven't opened Firefox since. Much faster.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Malwarebytes Anti Malware - amazing tool, love it
CCleaner

Firefox for me but I have been using it ages and have it setup how I like it

I'm a long term user of Firefox. Absolutely loved it and never saw a reason to change. However it has gotten more and more bloated in recent updates. It's now a buggy, unwieldy, bloated shadow of it's former self.

Chrome is what FF used to be.