ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mums looking to buy a 1*2.

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Hi guys need some advice,
my mother really likes the drive of my R27 and would like a clio so saturday i took her to look at a black 1*2
the car has the cup suspension and wheels, climate control and a phew other extras but i think its a bit over priced, i dont think its had the cambelt done but its got a full service history could some of you guys shed some light on the subject

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...t/page/7/radius/30/postcode/rg457dj?logcode=p

Cheers Ben

Peugeot 308
If its had the belts done, id say its still strong money...

Its its not had the belts done...forget it.

IMO

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
people get too hung up on money. a car is worth what you are willing to pay for it.

Bingo.

Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Look around on the 'For Sale' section here. Make sure belts are done/factored into the price .. read the guides in the stickies too unless you're confident you know what you're looking at/for.

Good luck :D

www.renparts.co.uk
Tell her to buy my 182 instead :p

*edit, dont get too worried about belts etc, if you factor in the cost at least you know they will be done right!