ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mudflaps YES or NO?

im considering some 'flaps for my shhlag, but plain, hate them with anythin other than sparco on lol so go plain in my opinion

Last edited:
  1.6 16v
go for it buddy for £30 if u dont like em take em off and sell em for a score! only £10 down, keep the car nice n clean over the winter too!

Clio Extreme 1.2 2002
thats what I was thinking

Altohugh my car is lowered so I'm not sure that if that will cause me any problems.

Audi TT 3.2
i say NO, ther so chavy theres no need for them unless u drive ur car round a farm! i say no but its up 2 u really

Renault clio Exp 1.2 16v
I put some on mine as I travel on alot of dirty roads and they saved me a lot of washing! Don't think they look too bad but like everyone has said u either like em or hate em or have to have them for practical reasons. I'd stick to a discreet black colour tho I got some with renault on them and there quite discreet

Clio 172 mk2
Practical yes which is more than you can say for bodykits and fancy wheels but not great looking on a Clio.

M

Mark E-J

those mudflaps look gay especialy in blue if u must do it THEN IT MUST BE BLACK!

1998 BMW e46 323i
i say yes but only if you have a bean can exhaust to complement 'the look'.

my old 320i had standard and discreet flaps, looked nice.

depends on the colour of paintwork and whether you need them i reckon.

but hey, it's your car.