ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mudflaps on 182??

CTR--VX220D
If you want some proffesional stuff [3mm] then have a look on ebay there is a guy who sells some high quality material.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
i had some on my 182 a few years ago and they did work and keep the crap off it

182mudflaps.jpg

mycamerapics263.jpg

ant

yep.
hhmmmm...........see i like sparco mudflaps but only on certain cars.

not really feeling them on the clio - doesn't have much of a rally pedigree does it?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I think they look pretty good, though I don't think the Sparco logo ever sits right on any car's exterior..

If they were unbranded... Hmmm, because I have a feeling the Renault plastic ones would break if I caught a big enough stone, they don't have much give in them from the times I've looked at them.

1.6 16v
look awesome imo! a friend has the same ones on his zetec s!

i want them but on a non rs clio think it will look naf!

Turbos.
Yep. And having a spanking clean car with mudflaps is a bit ironic?!

They're for rally cars only. It's like having your car adorned with stickers saying 'Brembo,' 'HKS' etc. when you don't even have the bits!

I think they look pretty good, though I don't think the Sparco logo ever sits right on any car's exterior..

If they were unbranded... Hmmm, because I have a feeling the Renault plastic ones would break if I caught a big enough stone, they don't have much give in them from the times I've looked at them.

Nope there ok they need redesigning though as the rear ones fill with Mud as the bottom holes are to small and the frotn ones kake up with mud depends how much you wash the car though.

Williams has decient rallying pedegree its just getting on now people have fogotten the reputation the car had it was a true homogolised race car. Held its own against the early Scoobies and Evo's Still holds many rally records and the reson that s1600 series was created as Williams won all the races for ages.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 mk2
I think they're okay....actually functional keeping stone ships and road grime/tar off your sills etc unlike stickers/rally graphics