ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MSV trackday at snetterton 9th december only £99

GSXR + KDX220
Is it just us 3 from here? I take it Lewis can't make it due to the coil pack mount problem.
Weather doesn't look at all bad, just cold :)

GSXR + KDX220
Great day today, and good to meet you both, Matt and Dom! Hope ya both enjoyed it too.

I've got a few static pics and a couple of you on track Dom, I'll get them up when I can ;)

Really impressed with the Meg Matt, its so sharp and composed considering its size. And so much quieter lol

Last edited:
  Focus
Good to meet you too mate. Thanks for comments about the meg, always surprises me as well with the speeds it can do, I don't do the car enough justice! Yours is definately a strong one mate, it pulls like a train I wasn't really catching you on the straights!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Good day nice to see people who are not afraid to give there cars some stick,you have deffo got a good 172 there Chris very impressed with the speed and handling,nice to meet you as well Matt sorry I missed you leave very impressed with the Meg as well looked really good in the corners.

I just need to get some decent pads and some track tyres for next time;)

A couple of photos of the Clio's sorry Matt you left before I got my camera out

snetterton003.jpg

snetterton004.gif

snetterton002.jpg
snetterton001.jpg

Last edited:
  GSXR + KDX220
DSCI0887.jpg
DSCI0884.jpg
DSCI0883.jpg
DSCI0894.jpg
DSCI0879.jpg

The state of my left front tyre afterwards :evil: Bear in mind theres alot of high speed right handers ;) Thats running about -1.5 degree camber and 32psi HOT pressures
DSCI0897.jpg

Focus
Wow chris that tyre haha!

At least there was 1 pic of my car! Wish I'd of brought the little mini dv cam now!