ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr clutch

2003 clio 172
Just called mr clutch for a quote and they say £299 fitted or £220 if I supply my own clutch kit
I know they get slated by some but that surely isn't bad is it
they give warranty on the work too
should I chance it???

sophiesdad

ClioSport Club Member
  anything i get
i would do it for £220 if you supplied the clutch , i am over in kingston/surrey though so bit far probably. done lots of these so would not be a problem.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
just no, don't bother. even a local indepenant garage would be a lot better then going to one of there places.

2003 clio 172
Sophies dad.... May take you up on that
I'm trying to haggle a warranty job from the seller but not looking good at the mo
Kingston isn't a million miles away from Bromley so I'll get in touch when I've got a answer from the dealer if you don't mind

i payed my mate £80 to change my clutch , wasnt to bad once the subframe was dropped down , i bought the clutch of e bay for £95 for a genuine valeo one from gsf i think , took my mate about 4 hours to do