ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moved to Belgium searching for the car scene)

1.2 y0!
So, at the start of febuary i moved out to belgium i want to get a profesional cycling contract, and this is the place to be, as much as i love to train and race i have litteraly nothing else to do out here, now i know there is a big car scene here for modifying ect and from what i've heard it was the bithplace of euro styling (correct me if im wrong) but you really dont see much around ive seen one seriously euro berlingo van that was pretty cool but apart form that just a load of ali-g style pugs and stuff like that.
I was wondering if anyone knows much about the scene out here and where the best places are to be and if by any chance anyone knows any websites or any info as to where i could find some meets?
Any bits of info will be helpfull!
Thanks in advance

pimp mobile Zafira
I always thought Belgium was the place that when your car come to their version of the mot then it had to be standard as the it came out of the factory! I'd have a look at any car mags as there might be an indication of what or where things are happening.

2 girls, 172 cup
I always thought Belgium was the place that when your car come to their version of the mot then it had to be standard as the it came out of the factory! I'd have a look at any car mags as there might be an indication of what or where things are happening.

Thats what I thought too. I'm sure I read it in a VAG magazine a few years ago.

1.2 y0!
Buying mags sounds like a good idea except i dont speak a word of flemish! :( anyone else got any idedas!?