ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motrio parts?

Clio RS 182
Hi guys,

My service is due very soon and I've been talking to a chap at my local Renault dealership; he offered me motrio parts as a low cost alternative (which I'll probably go for as I think my dephaser needs replacing).

I'm new to Clio Sports so wandered what the quality was like? Is it worth paying extra for authentic Renault parts?

The Renault guy said the quality is good but with respect to him, I dont believe anything these dealers say.

I didn't think there was an alternative to the dephaser.

There's a cheaper option for the belts, it's the same product in a different box.

V70 d5 beast
I dont think the dephaser is in the motrio parts, thought motrio was general service bits and repairs?

Clio RS 182
Thanks guys. I know the dephaser isnt available as a Motrio part, but will probably opt for Motrio on the parts that are, to keep the costs down.

So quality is OK? Is it just the belts that are the same, but come in a different box?