ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mot fail cup rear brakes

172 Cup
Firstly I know this has been done to death and I have searched and read all the threads but my cup failed today on rear brakes I havnt seen the fail sheet yet but on the phone it was mentioned about low effort (expected) and imbalance.
I did give them the vosa notice before the test but it's clearly not done the trick.
I will go and try to reason with them tomorrow but they are convinced there is a fault with the brakes the only thing I am wondering about is how big is the imbalance they are talking about if it is one side braking more than the other I guess it's a genuine reason to fail?

SQ5
It'll be a MOT guy who knows f**k all, and think he knows better than VOSA, I guarantee it.

172 Cup
It's such a PITA sometimes I wish I bought a non cup so I don't have to go through the mot rear brake roulette