ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most Exotic Car on forum?

The Bus and MRT
I wouldn't consider it an exotic, but there aren't many around (Honda were lucky to sell 15 in a year in the UK).

grahamsdrive.jpg

And you have two :quiet:

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
^^^

Cheers Chris. It puts a huge smile on your face everytime you drive it, my god is it quick! Also gets a few looks as is pretty rare which is nice, bit like the V6 boys on here.

Heres mine mini shorty and Italian Innocenti cooper not exoctic but rare lol

Attachments

• shorty1web.jpg
    shorty1web.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 19
  • shorty2web.jpg
    shorty2web.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 16
  • tod1.jpg
    tod1.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 28
  • tod2.jpg
    tod2.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 27
quick q, recaro 182, what colour is your interior? dad wont buy one unless it is just black leather, not the gay blue as well, and i dont think there are many around :(

nice cars guys, loving the NSXs, you lucky bugger!!

jamie

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
quick q, recaro 182, what colour is your interior? dad wont buy one unless it is just black leather, not the gay blue as well, and i dont think there are many around :(

nice cars guys, loving the NSXs, you lucky bugger!!

jamie

I was looking for the black interior myself, but this car was too good to pass up. So ,yes its the "gay" blue/black interior, which ive come to love now...

16122006.jpg

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Well, i can't knock that hard evidence Matthew.

Here is my skillfull photoshop including the Clio...

bed1.jpg

I have seen these pictures posted on here before, I cant remember the thread starter, I remember joining in the discussion as I had an NSX a few years ago. I know they were shown (not sure about the originator though) You must know Englebert ;)

Turbos.
I remember you saying you had an NSX Brian. Had this 2 years in the family, bought it a year ago from my dad after selling my Mini, i run it as 'corporate entertainment' on the company. I can't insure it on the road so it is a pure track car, which is why unless you see me at a trackday nobody would see me in it!

Here is the NSX in it's humble standard state, with my old Clio. Clearly another photoshop ;)

Pictures003.jpg

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
I remember you saying you had an NSX Brian. Had this 2 years in the family, bought it a year ago from my dad after selling my Mini, i run it as 'corporate entertainment' on the company. I can't insure it on the road so it is a pure track car, which is why unless you see me at a trackday nobody would see me in it!

Here is the NSX in it's humble standard state, with my old Clio. Clearly another photoshop ;)

Pictures003.jpg

I really enjoyed mine. In some ways its a better car than my Porsche. Unless someone has driven one, for some time and on a track,you will never convince them how good it is. I had the full length 190 LED brake light on mine, it was great for blinding tailgaters.

When I ordered my car, Honda invited me to Bruntingthorpe for the NSX experience with Jonathan Palmer. Two days of tearing up Yokohamas.
That was brilliant fun and we all stayed in a brilliant Hotel just down the road, over night.
He is great Dinner company and very knowledgeable on the motor sport circus.
I still have the massive corporate pack they handed out, in the aluminium brief case, the book on the NSX,s development signed by Senna,, all the key rings, torches, pens, etc etc. Real collectors item.
Porsche gave me a key-ring…Ha Ha !

I had the plate I have owned for 40 years on it, but when I sold it I bought H30 NSX for it. I don’t know if its still around.

Last edited:
  Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5

I didn't own a digital camera at the time I had mine, but I have scanned this pic of Tim Harvey wearing out my tyres at a Pembury track day.

View attachment 15419

Last edited:
  Turbos.
A proper original then! Even the 15" wheels! I'd like a perfect original someday.

The NSX has a huge spoiler on at the moment so i had forgotten how they had looked like!

My dad bought it second so didn't get that level of customer service, the clutch did go on the first day though ;)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
A proper original then! Even the 15" wheels! I'd like a perfect original someday.

The NSX has a huge spoiler on at the moment so i had forgotten how they had looked like!

My dad bought it second so didn't get that level of customer service, the clutch did go on the first day though ;)

Hey come on ....15" on the front 16" on the back. ;)

If you ever get stuck, I still have a copy of the Honda dealer repair manual, (the one you can't normally buy) I wont sell it but I can scan pages for you.....

Turbos.
Lol...

I think i have a fleabay version of what you're talking about, not that i can fix anything myself anyway. Thanks for the offer.