ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mossy's Cars

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Paul took me out for a blast in the storm. Everything about it is awesome! The way it picks up, grips and the turbo chatter gives you butterflies! So capable

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That storm :hearteyes:

Echo this comment, i need to see it in the flesh!

Paul took me out for a blast in the storm. Everything about it is awesome! The way it picks up, grips and the turbo chatter gives you butterflies! So capable

Thanks everyone :smile:

The Storm keeps getting better and better and is nearly where I want it to be. Was going to get the front end sprayed over the winter but I think I will leave it as it ain't to bad and I enjoy driving it to much to worry about marking fresh paint.
Dom, glad you enjoyed it :) yes the wastegate flutter is very, very addictive ;) did you find a car?

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
The storm is lovely, but those ramps look well pikey!

Lol, i must admit they don't look the best but once guided on safely they're very strong. I normally use them on the tarmac but had an accident with gearbox oil spillage so now I do it over the gravel (easier to clean/replace).

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Storm 200

Finally got the rear brakes done :smile:
Slowed down by the stud conversion but wanted to keep it so carefully removed it to use again:

Start:
image.jpeg

Tools required, the heat was deffo needed so glad I asked on here :smile:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Studs removed:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

New shiney parts :smile: discs courtesy of my old Alien Green and @NorthloopCup (thanks buddy) gave them a new coat of paint :smile:
image.jpeg

Stud conversion cleaned up and refitted:
image.jpeg

Calipers given a coat of red hammerite and job done:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Come on....

Sorry mate, on with it now - been a very busy week (12 hour nights) and today is the first time i have actually cleaned it and had a look at the car after buying it totally on trust and only seeing the car in the dark when i picked it up!!!!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Should have kept the rb.

Joking. What’s the spec, like it?

I wish I could have kept the RB as it was a mint car after I finished it but I had to be a bit more sensible and buy a bigger car with a 4th member of the family coming soon :) but this is an awesome compromise :)
Paid a lot more than I intended and already spent a lot this week but it will be worth it (I hope).
The car is standard except an induction kit and a r26r spoiler - which I am still not sure about the spoiler so don't be surprised if it gets replaced with a standard item!