ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning convoy to Trax

im coming now. brians sorting me a stand pass. so hats the deal with a meeting point and a time etc

names tom btw

PH2 172
I reckon get to greenbridge for 6-6:30 show opens 7 for clubs and takes bout hour and half to get there so what ever???

Megane 225 F1
Where the f**k is green bridge?

Tom you can either meet me and ash in waminster (for you, m5 then a303) or you can take the m5 then m4 and then meet in Calne? Up to you.

Last edited:
  PH2 172
Why we going into chippenham will??? might aswell come through calne then that way up through wooten bassett to swindon and greenbridge is a shopping place in swindon next to a419 which way were goin

Megane 225 F1
ok ill head to waminster. particular time? get an idea of when to set off

We are meeting in Calne around 6 ish so if your in Warminster for 5:30

not sure if i have to be there earlier yet cus im in the trade area thingy

I think you have told me this already, but why?
JCT 15 look for a false broken down ph1 with a half asleep driver. That'll be me :p

It's a ph1. It wont be false ;)

LY R26
yeaaaa boi haha

gotta make it look nice tho so i went in plat to get some touch up for my wheel, they cant get it tho for some reason so i ended up buying a new alloy lol

MK2 Clio
If were leaving so early any chance of stopping at a pub for breakfast about 10 miles away, ie ring em up look thers 20 of us coming about 9ish...? Sort it out will!

LY R26
if you go for breakfast you will be queing hours to get in, it gets really busy when joe public want to get in aswell. earlier you get there the better.

plus u can get a bacon roll there while u clean the car up after the drive :)

Megane 225 F1
I already told him it wasn't a good idea when he text me last night.
No need for stops on the way. We aren't children ;)

i will find somewhere before i get to you guys. stretch the legs for 5 mins. im gonna have to be on the road at 3/half past. roads should be very quiet :)

Megane 225 F1
Well if Ash is having to go earlier, if you meet me at my place (its on the way for you) then you can stretch your legs.

Megane 225 F1
HAHA tell me about it. Yh around 5 is fine. Il be ready to leave at that time is. Just give me a buzz when your outside.

LY R26
so just to clarify, i think this is right....

Tom and I will meet will in westbury at 5.
then meet Crusty in calne at half 5
then onto swindon greenbridge retail park place where ppl from swindon will be, leave there at 6
get to trax bout half 7.