ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning convoy to Trax

Megane 225 F1
Need to plan a route to "pick" people up on route to Trax. So put your name down and where you will be located and I'l try and sort something out.

MK2 Clio
1. Will
2. Crustys172cup - Calne
3. Wilcox92 - Swindon (I suggest greenbridge and we can pick up j666ke and woolford at the same time)

PH2 172
Think should try get most people who live in or going towards swindon to trax should meet greenbrdge would make it easy for route

Megane 225 F1
Yh should have mentioned that. If all people from Swindon, Bristol and other areas meet in the same place then we can drive and meet a group instead of going to different locations within one town.

2003 clio 172
im coming

1. Will
2. Crustys172cup - Calne
3. Wilcox92 - Swindon (I suggest greenbridge and we can pick up j666ke and woolford at the same time)
4. Woolford172- swindon

MK2 Clio
Will, I think we should try to meet another region (if not two) along the way or just outside 5 mins away from trax, have a lot of us turn up at once ;)

LY R26
ah safe, i will not say im there for sure yet as although i have bought tickets i dont have the day off yet lol

2003 clio 172
look forward to seeing it. prob get a look at your seats cus have been debating about the same ones for a while now see what they look like in the flesh.

MK2 Clio
Are we still on four for the convoy? at this rate it's going to be more of a family outing than convoy lol

Trophy
1. Will
2. Crustys172cup - Calne
4. Woolford172- swindon
5. Lance182 - Yeovil

MK2 Clio
Sorry, so when are we sorting out the actual route for the convoy and r we gna b bombing it or normal driving?

Megane 225 F1
Don't worry, we will be able to keep up with you ;)

I'm planning the route now. But it will probably involve meeting you guys last and then heading up the way crusty was taking about.

MK2 Clio
I wouldn't be sure mate, my car might be a bit fast for you, I'll have to take my performance mods out, my diet engine just too fast you see, I even had de-strip my car just to keep on a roundabout with a corner!

PH2 172
Think ash will and whoever meeting me in calne then going from there to swindon to meet you lot at greenbridge then from there onto our journey unless there is another meet point.

2003 clio 172
yer alright ill have to get your number tommorrow mate and you can text me when you leavin calne so we will be ready and waiting. im so gutted my car wont be how i want it for trax :(

PH2 172
Yea thats kwl and im suprised my cars ready going prospeed friday get the exhaust then thats basically it for now

2003 clio 172
well some chavved up 106 gti hit the back of me! wasnt to bad but its taken the paint off which has pissed me right off ! and i got to sort my cold air feeds out to the brakes but dont think im goin to have time so here will jsut be 2 holes where my fogs where lol