ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning all

JZX100,MX5,Mk2 Clio
How is everyone? I'll be honest.. I never even thought to look for a clio forum :p

Im from up near Aberdeen. Someone might recognise my name from Driftworks or various other forums im on.

I currently own a JZX100 Chaser tourer-v (1JZ 2.5 Single turbo)

7895654162_f90f8ce74a_o.jpg

Thats the mrs and her yellow s15 Spec S.

99219194.jpg

91153142.jpg

However my neighbour thought it would be a good idea to smash into it ¬_¬
19993462.jpg

So its off being fixed atm..

I also built this..

19.png

minto2.jpg

However I flipped it last month at Crail. :( So had to buy another one as id sold this to my friend just before hand.

mx5c.jpg

I used to own this..

pp25.png

mint-s15-015.png

3723616947_73fe3a1c37_o.png

S15 Spec R. So you can see Im into my Japanese cars and more so, RWD. I came 4th overall in the Northern Drift Championship this year and I came 12th (iirc) in the G1GP in Japan.

So why am I on a clio forum?.. Well.. My old man was fed up of my cars being smashed into ditches and tyre walls etc so bought a Mk2 clio 4 door (also known as Race Clio due amount of doors) and here Iam. I no very little about it tbh and the main reason im here is because I wanted to fit an arm rest and was led here haha.

clio3o.jpg

clior.jpg

clio2n.jpg

As you can see, I havent really gotten my hands on it yet haha. Im using it as my daily work horse to and from work and to get us up to the cairn gorms for snow fun!

Its a 1.6 with a pretty gammy engine. Keep dieing when you turn it on :S Also the temp gauge has been going up and down alot.
I added a cheap carbon sticker to the front badge. (Looks bad!)
Some amber film for the fogs
THULE Roof rack + 4x Snowboard things + the fairing
Various cup holders inside
4x Winter tyres.
Window visors (A must have!)

Think thats about it tbh, In the summer I ran some MX5 wheels. Impul RS's with 195 R888's all round. Actually handled rather ok :D So on here to see what else I can do to this car on the cheap. Was considering some coilovers in the summer if its still alive! lol.

I also have a 13b Rotary powered MX5 Shell which I plan to build up to BDC Spec for 2013 to compete again in the NDC! :) Im favoured to win Novice class according to the organisers lol. No pics of that yet as its only just begun!

Anyway, thats me. Hope you all had a good Christmas.
Cheers.

Mint

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Throttle body needs a clean for the cutting out.
And a new temp sensor for the temp gauge issue.
Nice drift cars

JZX100,MX5,Mk2 Clio
Throttle body needs a clean for the cutting out.
And a new temp sensor for the temp gauge issue.
Nice drift cars

Really? Thanks for that. I put it in for several services and told them all about the engine.. each time I was told that "Nothing flagged up as a fault, so it must be fine." But I know its not lol.

I also have a clunk in the front somewhere near the drive shaft when you pull away harshly. Im yet to investigate that yet :p

Wondered, I have this climate control..
RenaultClioStr0203060101x.jpg

Is is possible to fit this one?
DSC00340.JPG

My one has AC etc. Thanks Brian for the welcome. :)