ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morego 202

clio 182
Yes I agree.
Can you give me an quote for a full rebuilt with forced pistons and all the rest we talked about already? I am looking for around 220hp
bbperformance have a package for 3500 with steel rods aswell.

Lionel Richie
BB's package is different to what we do

220bhp you NEED throttle bodies and cams so you're looking at around £4.5K approx
111_1181.jpg

clio 182
I want forced pistons, not TBs. I what nitrous as the end of my tuning.
bbs claim 220 with forced piston with 3500.

Lionel Richie
thats their claim, i'm not getting envolved with what they do

but i know, mr Angelworks will confirm, you'll struggle to do 220bhp on a stock plenham, hence the need for throttle bodies

clio 182
Now I am more confused.
Maybe stick with cams,exhaust,induction,chip and matching the manifold.
More than this is getting to expensive.

Now I am more confused.
Maybe stick with cams,exhaust,induction,chip and matching the manifold.
More than this is getting to expensive.

opening up and engine, and paying so little for what is effectively a full rebuild, forged pistons (pointless at this level), and all the rest of the parts and labour..............

172 cup TT
Thats why im going down the 1-8t route now... The clio is an "oh worth" car for spending loads of money on for power increases

225 and 182
Many years ago, 1987 I think. Was getting the 5 gtt modded at BBR. When I was in the office waiting to pay, the customer in front was having a heated arguement with Dave Brodie which actually came to blows.

I wonder if Dave's calmer now? He was a bit nippy then.

Seen this too . Having my HF turbo chipped and a guy in front with a Renault Alpine was arguing like fook with him :D .

Almost £2000 (morego) for 20bhp increase seems a bit pants to me :S
Why not add.....
-Panel filter + full system + remap = £1000 (approx) .
or
-Uprate your brakes , and take an advance driving course.
or
-Throw 4.5k at it and go for the throttle bodies (and have a poor Christmas):D