ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morego 202

Turbos.
I don't think anyone on here has seen a RR printout to verify the gains, but the company is owned by BBRGTI, who know their stuff.

It seems like quite good VFM if the gains are true.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Give them a call, when i went over i left my car with them, chucked me the keys and told me to have a good go!! Was more muscular low down in the revs, exhaust note was ok but there are better. Wouldn't bother with the suspension changes, steering felt quite heavy, didn't see any benefit.

Seems a good price for everything you get...

Panel filter
Exhaust
Cams
Remap
Fitting

Ive just emailed them a price for Cams, remap and fitting.

clio 182
I call them already. I am tempted I have to admit.
Sorry to hear about the exhaust note though....
maybe fit a different one on before I go to them ( I already told them that I have a BMC induction on, and wasn't a prob ) and map the car according to this exhaust

'07 Impreza, 182 sold now
seems expensive for what you get really, they don't port the inlet manifold and what cams do they use?

clio 182
of what they said on the phone you dont really need to port the manifold cause the 182 manifold is very good.

of what they said on the phone you dont really need to port the manifold cause the 182 manifold is very good.

The exhaust one in the intake can still have work done to it to ake it better gains though depends how bad the one you have is some are better than others

clio 182
If somebody knows any better (decent) companies (garages) which offer a good deal, or better deal why not going somewhere else.
I am just asking peoples opinion cause I am not an expert on clios some people here are experts or have already done something similar.

J

jbaddeley

Get one of Yozzasport's packages. I have and it's very good. You will get excellent service and mechanics second to none working on your car. Fred and Andy are experts on clios. BBR whilst having a good rep are not clio focused, Andy and Fred know how to get the most reliable power out. Real HP!

If somebody knows any better (decent) companies (garages) which offer a good deal, or better deal why not going somewhere else.
I am just asking peoples opinion cause I am not an expert on clios some people here are experts or have already done something similar.

I'd look at Angelworks they can supply a kit probably better suited to exactly what you want. They don't do packages though.

Dirty E91
I'd recommend Yozzasport (never heard of an unhappy customer) or GDI, both do tuning packages similar to the Morego stuff.

I recon you should go for it, they seem a reputable company and they got a good rating in EVO.

Approximate price breakdown (guess)

Exhaust - £350
Remap - £300
Cams - £700
Filter - £35
Total = £1385
Leaving Fitting at = £465 which doesn’t sound too bad

GDI and Yozza seem to be recommended around here but their kits don’t include an exhaust or filter which you would need anyway, so for similar work I think they will work out more.

Are they billet cams?

IMO price seems OK but no one has had the package fitted on this website.

Give BenR a call he is an approachable chap and wont baffle you with bullshit. You may find he has a better solution for what you want.

http://www.angel-works.co.uk/

argh we do edde, but they tend to be more tailored than off the shelf.

Arr right sory I knew you didn't have any like 220hp kits thats all on the website and do more custom to fit requirment kits than normal packages.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
as far as I know the MoreGo uses a piper reground inlet cam.

its fair value as you get the exhaust as well.

i dont think it includes inlet manifold matching though (could be wrong there)

clio 182
Is anybody who has actually done this??
Or is there anybody which has done something similar elsewhere and he is happy with??
About yozza package sounds tempting but they charge extra for the exhaust (Am I right?)

Lionel Richie
yeah we do, we don't go wacking on cheap shitty exhaust systems for the sake of it, our 182 system is £500 on its own for good reason, BUT i'm sure we can strike a deal if you were to come to us

cup 182 mit stripes
Many years ago, 1987 I think. Was getting the 5 gtt modded at BBR. When I was in the office waiting to pay, the customer in front was having a heated arguement with Dave Brodie which actually came to blows.

I wonder if Dave's calmer now? He was a bit nippy then.

cup 182 mit stripes
Andy! Can that really be you in the November Frenchcars mag?

You look so slim and handsome.

clio 182
ok then what kind of offer are you talking about Fred?
I have to admit I like your exhaust better...
Plus I heard very good comments about you!

clio 182
Can you please define what happends if you not change the belts when you change the cams?
I am Greek so I am not really good with terms.