ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More pics from Burpspeed Llandow track day - 07-Mar-2013

I only took the Panda as my Ph1 wasn't ready in time due to its French electrics. The Panda is really suited to a small circuit like Llandow. I took it last year and had fun but it didn't seem fast. This time round knowing the track helped. Toyo T1rs on the front were really grippy in the wet but I need to get rid of the ditch finders on the rear as the back end grip couldn't match the front. Cheers for the comments guys and glad that the Panda held its own. I doubt if it would be much fun on power circuits though. The ph1 build has got to continue but I'm now worried that it won't be as much fun as the Panda.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I think if it was dry at llandow yours wouldnt be as much fun pete, too much grip and not enough power in that circumstance I suspect, looked a hoot in the wet though, shame I didnt get a chance to jump in with you but TBH the novelty of my car being there and working so well on what was only meant to be a shakedown meant I just spent the entire day going out in it as much as possible and didnt have much time for anything else.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^^^ I didn't see it stationary often to be honest :)
I will have to jump in for a passenger ride next time, I was too busy enjoying it all myself this time :)

Nissan 350z
I kept holding Pete's Panda up through the bends but then losing him on the straights in the 250. Me and my friend felt bad so moved in to let him past only for him to disappear into the distance through the chicane. Llandow is not a 250 friendly track, needs more straights! :quiet:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You wouldn't fit in it.

Too damm tall ;). Your mate sold his Subaru yet.

Haha cheers, although there was another lad there who was taller, made me look small ;)

And nope he's not sold it yet, think he wants to take it on track before deciding for definite. But he was impressed at how well the Clio handles though!