ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more horses

Impreza Turbo

i like the idea of having 182bhp on tap when the 182 is finally mine, but how much difference would an induction kit, performance chip and a zorst make, any ideas would be greafully recieved :)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by 3012 on 08 May 2005

my mate had his 172 chipped with an induction kit and got 202 horsepower on the RR
no affence but that must have been way out!

Quote: Originally posted by 3012 on 08 May 2005

my mate had his 172 chipped with an induction kit and got 202 horsepower on the RR
no offence but that is very very very wrong :p LOL

HE WOULD BE LUCKY TO REACH THE 172BHP IN ALL REALITY

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

I have a full exhaust system including de-cat, enclosed air filter, if i was to chip mine so to speak i would be lucky to reach into the 180s me thinks

For me personally, I cant see Id ever find any sense in spending the money for such small gains. Different strokes and all that though :)

cock mobile.

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 08 May 2005
For me personally, I cant see Id ever find any sense in spending the money for such small gains. Different strokes and all that though :)

Put you paid for Inferno? Isnt that a performance mod? :p