ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More heater issues. Help :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello!

Basically my heater wouldn't turn off. I thought it was the resistor pack thing under the scuttle panel.

Anyway I took the fuse out fir the heating to shut it up whilst I found the part I need. Today however I put the fuse back in and the heater no longer comes on?

When I switch it on at the CC button, the engine comes under load and the revs drop (as it should) but no air comes out of the vents what so ever?

Has anyone got any ideas pleaseee :)

luke

Da

Less
Has the fuse blown?

Does the digi display actually light up as though it should be blopwing out air?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Fuse hasn't blown Daz. If I was deaf and paralyzed I would assume the heater is on. Everything functions as normal bar the supply of warm/cold air to my face.

340i
when you turn on the climate control the engine takes load, in fact your revs really drop on idle and you hear the pump activate...

But all the controls, lights come on etc. just no air blowing through the system?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Im' starting to think it might be something to do with the motor? Do you reckon its still worth changing the heater resistor? I can try one for free as i'm driving to cliospares tomorrow.

172 16v
i have a simular prob with mine wen u turn the temp rite down to min it still blows hot air out strange!! sum1 sed the air con mite want regassin but surly ya dont need air con to get coldish air as ya dont get aircon in every car do ya...