ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Clio Cup 3 pics

Better wheels this time, not the Laguna ones painted white. I'm guessing thats 90% of what the new Renaultsport Clio road car will be like, I'm guessing silver wheels, smaller spoiler, removal of roof scoop and its nearly there.

E91 M Sport
lol, look how interested everyone is in the Clio!

attachment.php

K20 EG Hatch
lol at how everyones interested!
i still dont know, think it looks very good from the back but the front reminds me of a new astra...

182BG
i love the first pic from the side, looks sweet!
But the rear.... What the f**k! why do they do this, looking more and more "bubble" like :(

Megane Mk4
agreed lee_cup ... looks more like its got the rear look of a toyota yaris

probably not as slow as one though ;)

MKIII 138
yea looks really good
hopefully weight will drop from 1200kg to a more reasonable weight. power to weigh will still be the same as a CTR as that weighs 1202kg/1210kg !

if thewhole bogo standard Cup model comes back with no luxuries you mite aswell (well until there all rusting) get a current cup.

funny to think the new clio weighs the same as a CTR lol

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
love the rear defuser jobbie!
i like it overall, but it does look abit pudgy,

spoiler and roof scoup are naff (guess they wont be staying tho!) and the rear quater pannel doesnt look quite right, hint of bread van!