ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Brands Hatch Pics (Renaultsport Trackday)

Sorted through some of the ones that caught my eye, only about 750 to go :)

A few people have asked already but if anyone wants pics of a specific car just throw me a PM and I will see what I've got, will probably take me a few days though. If you have a Trophy you're in luck as they photographed the best in todays shocking conditions. I was there 9:30-3:30, stayed out in the rain and had a fantastic day, great car after great car passing by contantly!

152663614-L.jpg

152665818-L.jpg

152663679-L.jpg

152663725-L.jpg

152664965-L.jpg

152663748-L.jpg

152663764-L.jpg

152663783-L.jpg

152663820-L.jpg

152663794-L.jpg

152663831-L.jpg

152663605-L.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't see you all day Chris...glad you were there though. Great pics as usual.

LMAO at the cone.

I was the only one (apart from the marshalls) around the circuit at any point of the day, bit surreal. Spent most of my time at the infield of Druids, mostly under tree's to try and stay remotely dry!

Kept away from the pits as I knew if I got undercover I wouldn't have wanted to go back out again :)

Superb pics as usual ukaskew :approve:

All the spray kind of adds to the drama!

(Why can't I see Tony's cone pic?)

Response to this has been immense, I need a few days off to sort through everything! I only have about 2 hours free a day for this sort of thing so I will get pics to those that have requested them in the next week or so hopefully. I've made a note of everyone that has PM'd me so I shouldn't miss anyone out.

The non-plate gallery is here:

http://www.chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/2847463

More will be added to that first, then I will work on the individual requests with plates left on.

RS Clio 200
only one of me on there at the moment, but.... ukaskew seems to be a genius with the lens, im all excited about seeing the rest of me :D

some other fantastic pics too