ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Bora whoring

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got the CH's on and fitting nice. May drop the front a touch more but I'll let my new coileys settle first. Camera pictures in the light to follow..

e6fbe34f.jpg

2001 Clio 172
Looks lush mate. Personally i'd raise the rear to just above the tyre, like the front. Can't really see if that's how it is atm as it's a dark pic. :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Does look good mate, was never a massive fan of these wheels unless on the right car.

Back needs raise or the front lower.

Listerine & Poledo
no more lowz fella.

Every time I see a Bora, I wonder whether I should have just had the Toledo's sump fixed (after it got torn up by hitting a deer). That V5 was fruity

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys. I'm happy with them. Just wanting the suspension to settle then I can fettle.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
How much were the AP's? Do you rate them?

Their usually around £400. I got them cheap though...;) Muuuuch better than the joms. Night and Day difference. AP are made by KW so not really supprising.

Slightly better pics. Not cleaned though but then its too hot. Well, the wheels are clean..haha

DSCF2079.jpg

DSCF2063.jpg

DSCF2065.jpg

DSCF2072.jpg

DSCF2070.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Seem to go lower than JOM too by the looks of things!

Very nice pics there.

GTD, Lupo
Ah it will be the weekend..haha

It looks good as it is but i would just go down a bit more on the front. I had a lot of rake on my old mk2 and it looked mint. Mainly due to the fact i didnt have any shims at the time but it gives the car a real nice stance.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys! Im super happy with them now.

The front has now dropped quite nicely. I'll get a pic at lunch but still needs a touce more. ideally i need a notch now though which im not really sure i want to do..:(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well the fronts been dropped a further 10mm although the pics don't look much diffrent. The sils are now level but still needs more..prob another 10mm or so otherwise I'll need a notch.

4d54d3fe.jpg

cddeb990.jpg

And the stretch

0fc907d3.jpg