ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Money to spend

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Hi I have £400 spare to spend upgrading my standard 182 FF. What am I best spending on first?

I am no mechanic and will have the work done professionally so what's my plan of action lads?

Arctic Blue 182 FF
I want the car to be quick and not chavvy. perhaps lower the suspension a bit and change the exhaust to something subtle. I read miltek systems weren't too loud. I don't know what to do first though.

As for track days, I had a standard sierra sapphire cossy many years ago and have been there and done that.

182 FF
Put another 100 and a bit on top of that for a milltek and springs if your buyin new and gettin em fitted.
Awesome couple of mods to start with.
I'd bin the springs for now in favour of the zaust and an rstuner you'll get a lot more pleasure out of that

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Yozza exhaust system is like £375 ish. Has got many good reviews on here for the 182's.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Well With out spending big money you wont see big power however.

Brakes
- Brembo HC/max, Ferado DS2500, Braided lines
Remap - Live at RStuning or TDF or a generic RStuner map (fastchip.nl) or JMS offer a varient of this map.
Suspension - Eibach Sportlines if you just after decent springs, or a set of H&Rs or equivelent mid range coilovers.
Induction - V6 airbox, maxogen or a panel filter.
Weight saving - Simple Free BHP
Exhaust - Yozza, Miltek or a custom one from a decent sustom exhaust builder..... Decat?
Matched inlets, If you have RS stamped ones you wont see as much gain but no stamped inlets always see a good gain.

And lastly a good servic :)

Sunflower Yellow Ph1 172
brembo high carbon discs with ferado ds2500 pads
whiteline adjustable arb
eibach sportline springs

be sorted then. as previously mentioned if you can then get an exhaust, braided brake lines, the new JMS inlets, induction and map combo then you will be sorted as far as you can go without £1000 on cams or £4000 on supercharger/turbocharger/throttle bodies or £1200 odd on decent coilovers

Ph1
Strip it and buy a light weight bucket seat, 2 if you can stretch it.

Exhaust will get you no gains and the stock brakes are more than fine for the road

Not got a car
Id get some springs and a Scorpion 192 system and maybe a panel filter if enough left over.

Will transform the car no end.