ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Money doesn't = Taste. (pic heavy!)

2014 Clio 200t edc
There is some awesome work on their website. Far too many pink cars tho. A mini convertible and a pug rcz!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
3483773_orig.jpg

Holy f**k.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Obviously a great deal of skill involved in this sort of thing,especially after the bad wrap on the GTR in the other thread.Some of the stuff looks decent.

The taste people have however makes me wonder though.

Black Gold Trophy
^ lol!

TBH I've always thought vinyl wrap looks w**k anyway, regardless of colour.
Obviously these chaps do a rather neat job, but I've always disliked the texture, it looks on par with a poor paint job

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No idea tbh mate.

Although I bought an ex driving school car once that had a MASSIVE sticker across the roof and bonnet for the whole of its 6 year life. Once I removed it, the paint was like brand new underneath and the rest of the car looked shagged! lol.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
LOL.

I understand the point of clear vinyl's on expensive supercars etc but pink 107's make me want to poke my eyes out with a snooker cue.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So aggressive lately. You sure its not you that's Keith Cheggers?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lots of cars get wrapped for marketing purposes.

Whats with the couple of cars being wrappe in fluorescent yellow?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lots of cars get wrapped for marketing purposes.

Whats with the couple of cars being wrappe in fluorescent yellow?

I wasn't there when they took the booking appointment or made out the invoice so I couldn't tell you i'm afraid.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
There was a lad on Edition that had a Lupo GTI wrapped in white for a year or two. When he took the wrap off, it took the lacquer off the roof! LOL. Shouldn't laugh but I did so f**k you.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very talented. Simply giving customers what they want at the end of the day.

The R32 makes me sad inside.