ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondeo ST TDCi

VW Caddy Van
Skint atm :( gutted or i'd have them.

The injector problems arise with an ECU upgrade on pre facelift or Euro 3 engines. Euro 4's don't suffer the injector problem as much. Euro 4 is facelift like mines

Remap should see me about 188bhp with 310lb ft torque.

Golf's aint a fan of them, and i wanted a Diesel so Mondeo won as i've always loved the looks of the ST's

VW Caddy Van
Do it you won't regret it lol

My old Clios for Sale in First Choice Cars in Glasgow gonna go over tomorrow and noise the guy up about it lol

330Ci M Sport
looks lovely! heres mine i've had for about 5/6 months, very happy so far! Also thinking of bluefin, but a 'lil too skint for that at the moment!

P010808_1815.jpg

P010808_1816.jpg

P010808_181601.jpg

P010808_181602.jpg

P010808_181604.jpg

VW Caddy Van
Gaz Kenny's told me about my Clio being their lol, guys having a laugh at the price. I have a post in Clio discussion with a link to the car

I love that Blue, i wish i coulda got one that colour. Sods law has happened, had mines a month and a Blue 56 plater has appeared for sale next door to my work exact same amount i paid for mines :(

VW Caddy Van
Nah happy with the black now, plus i've done over 3k since i got it last month so it's not worth wat i paid anymore lol