ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondeo ST TDCi

VW Caddy Van
Well after 4 months of my Clio 5th gear went so i traded it in last month for this.

I was gonna have to sell the Clio this year anyways so in a way the gearbox saved me splashing more cash on it lol

Had it a month now and loving every minute of it, altho i do miss the Clio. Definately gonna buy another as a weekend toy at somepoint.

Panther Black Mondeo ST TDCi
Half Leather interior with heated front seats
One touch windows all round
Auto headlights and Wipers
Cruise control and Climate control
Reverse parking sensors

Pictures taken just before i got it in work, new ones will be up soon

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
i've got a vectra sri diesel you've got to love big barges they are ace. enjoy it mate :D

VW Caddy Van
Not more fun no but the handling of the Mondeo is amazing for a barge

Yep so much room, so effortless and easy to drive too. Love it

audi a6 3.0tdi
Get it re-mapped mate you will be amazed at the difference in performance and mine gets better mpg now. The clio is not much quicker than my vectra now :)

VW Caddy Van
Yeh remap is in the pipeline along with tints and hid's and a turbo back exhaust system

VW Caddy Van
Got it for £9k with 34k on the Clock which is a bit of a steal imo considering high mileage 55 plates are going for £7 - 9k

It's now done 37.5k can't stop driving it lol

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Great cars and Fords are always really easy to drive.

I'm going to go for a early MK3 TDCI later on this year, for my mileage cruncher.

Can't knock my current mk2 mondeo.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Great cars and Fords are always really easy to drive.

I'm going to go for a early MK3 TDCI later on this year, for my mileage cruncher.

Can't knock my current mk2 mondeo.

You can buy 04 plate Mondeo Zetec tdci's from the auction now for about £1500.

Proper cheap cars imo.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
You can buy 04 plate Mondeo Zetec tdci's from the auction now for about £1500.

Proper cheap cars imo.

Good info there. Which auctions do you go too, Dan?

I'm thinking about £1,500-£2,000.

Don't all TDCI's have chains instead of cambelts also.

VW Caddy Van
Yeh the Dura Torq engines are chain driven so less hassle also

Had a cup packed 182 before this. Loved it and miss it, but the Mondeo seems to be the car for me. Won't be getting rid anytime soon

Quite tempted by these now I've seen the prices (not ST220s, just the TDCIs), want something reliable that will munch up the miles so I can travel to more racing circuits in the summer months, not fussed by engine size, economy is key. Likely to be anything worthwhile around £2-3k without intergalactic mileage?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Im sorry but would i rather have this for £9k or a mk4 R32, mk4 Anniversary derv or a meggy 225 f1!!! Hmmmm

Wouldnt be the ford anyhooo!!!

:)

DMS

A thirsty 172
I really like Mondeo's. Used to drive my old bosses Titanium X with the 2.2 TDCi engine in it. I've also driven a few low-end 3 series Beemers and I can't see why anybody would pick one over a Mondeo.
When you get to the 328, 330, M3's etc then yeah I can understand it.