ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monaco or Racing Blue??

Which Blue do you prefer?

• Monaco Blue

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Racing Blue

Votes: 41 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  BMW M135i
Racing blue is nice but its got to be monaco for me (biased maybe) it never looks that good in pics and you've got to see it to really appreciate it (similar to pearl black). Clean and with sun on it the flip is really pronounced.

LY V6 with Recaros
Racing blue of course!

DSCF0546.jpg

182.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Probably the 2 best colours, but RB edges it. I'll probably change my mind by next week though.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I think Monaco Blue and Racing Blue are the best colours for the 172 and 182 respectively. if I was going to get a 182 it would have to be either Racing Blue or Liquid Yellow. They're both as good as each other, but Monaco Blue is the more exclusive colour with only 468 being built compared to over 800 racing blues so it's a bit common :rasp:

Elise S1 B&C 140
I think i actually prefer RB:quiet: and thats coming from someone who owns a Monaco.

Both are immense the best two colours by far with liquid yellow a very close 3rd.

VaVa
I think Monaco Blue and Racing Blue are the best colours for the 172 and 182 respectively. if I was going to get a 182 it would have to be either Racing Blue or Liquid Yellow. They're both as good as each other, but Monaco Blue is the more exclusive colour with only 468 being built compared to over 800 racing blues so it's a bit common :rasp:

It's not exclusive. There were fewer monaco 172's ordered, more than likely because it's a pretty plain colour. Nothing exclusive about it. There were less ordered because less people liked it!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

It's not exclusive. There were fewer monaco 172's ordered, more than likely because it's a pretty plain colour. Nothing exclusive about it. There were less ordered because less people liked it!

Using your argument then Liquid Yellow is an even plainer colour with only 73 being registered. And Arctic Blue is a better colour than Racing Blue because more were built. But I like a lot of people would disagree with those statements!

R.I.P 182
I love the liquid yellow that was my second choice after RB so glad i found one.. Had the dealer trying to fob me off with a black one i was like "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Clio Sport 172 Phase 2
Monaco is the best colour out there and discreet too, so thats a plus, they wont even know what got them.:cool:

hmmm, at the time, chris had the crown, his was the only one i saw which was ''different'', but this combo has grown on me.

Clio3.gif

but im not sure whether its more attractive...

DSC_0164.gif