ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monaco or Racing Blue??

Which Blue do you prefer?

• Monaco Blue

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Racing Blue

Votes: 41 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Clio_Craig

DSC_0226.gif

Immense ^^^^^^

out of every colour you can buy a sport in monaco blue is the worst, its dull, boring, racing blue is actually the best imo....

but...

thats my opinion, i have a pearl black and some of u reading this may think thats horrible, my point is, dnt be offended coz every1 has a worst color

C

Clio_Craig

out of every colour you can buy a sport in monaco blue is the worst, its dull, boring, racing blue is actually the best imo....

but...

thats my opinion, i have a pearl black and some of u reading this may think thats horrible, my point is, dnt be offended coz every1 has a worst color

Agreeeeed :) there ya go Nath

lol bias!! told u more hav rb so they will say rb, as i sed yesterday, still think its better only chris' is nice:rasp:

02' PH1 172
racing blue looks good for the 182 but monaco blue is awesome. Really like the slight flip in colour it has

I love the Petrol :eek: Just wish I could see one in the flesh!

Arctic is a more "shiney" colour where as racing is more "flat" - I'd say Arctic for the 182s was similar to Mondial for the 172 Cups.

In answer to the original question - I like both and would be happy with either :)

Da

Less
Monaco looks like every other generic blue car out there! ;)

RB all the way baby! :rasp: