ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moile phone account issue's

I'm after a new phoen now my contracts up (also becuase I've lost my old phone) and a better deal.
So like last year I rang up said I wanted me PUC code and they asked why said wans't good value but instead of being offered a deal they just gave me my PUC code.

I'm a bit stuck now realy.

Any recomendations I'd expected he'd even try offer me a slightly good deal.

I'm looking at these online deals which are dirty cheap nayone any views on them though e2save etc?

what sort of price do you want to be paying monthly and how much do you use etc?
£20~25 I guess. Usage well say 200minutes any time /network and 400 texts should be ample.
Depends how much you use your phone really edde and also what phone you want
I like flip phone as it stops me making calls when I forget to lock the phone keypad SO its the Sony W710I or V3 realy I guess (these were the ones I was going to ask for when I got a new contract not looked on other networks).

Maz

LY 200
They should have put you through to retentions really edde and then you would have got a save deal... hmm not good !!

Stanced Honda S2000
and its a PAC code not PUC...

PUC is for when uve locked ya phone.. PAC is when your leaving - Port Authority Code

best deals are all on t-mob at the mo

know most em off my head so give us a pm .. i work for carphone *****house !

and its a PAC code not PUC...

PUC is for when uve locked ya phone.. PAC is when your leaving - Port Authority Code

best deals are all on t-mob at the mo

know most em off my head so give us a pm .. i work for carphone *****house !
Arr right I knew I made a mistake they corrected me but it just didn't sink in.

Will drop you a PM in a minute when I've cleared up some space.